Good sex

by WildHorses 48 Replies latest social humour

• gumby
    gumby

The sexually active body gives off greater quantities of chemicals called pheromones

All this time I have called it B.O.

Lilacs, how would you like me to make your hair shinny?!!!! LOL

I think now I know who the Horndogs are on this board....Heaven and Prisca. They responded alot! I saw a show on what the body does before lovemaking that was really cool. It showed close-up camera's on the womans body parts and what those parts did when aroused....wow! I'm getting "fuzzy" just talking about it.....I better leave now.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

LOL @ a lot of the replies here. I went straight to bed after I posted this so I didn't see the replies unitl now.

Ok, how much money do I owe to those who called me a babe and offered serivces? LOL

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Lets try it this way instead http://www.send4fun.com/pages/yourthebestfriend/index.cfm

Edited by - Lilacs on 27 October 2002 10:56:37

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Heaven and Prisca horndogs???

Looks like there are far more men responding than women. Maybe you're suffering from wishful thinking?

• Solace
    Solace

Whats a horndog

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Heaven, don't worry about being a horndog. You weren't the one who said........

Lilacs, how would you like me to make your hair shinny?!!!! LOL
    LOL

• Solace
    Solace

Well,

It sounds alot like corndog.

Coney Island for lunch anyone?

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I'm not 100% sure myself, but I assume it to mean a horney dog. Lot's of them around here, but hey, I like horndogs mysel. lol

• Solace
    Solace

Ahhhh,

So Lilacs is a horndog? Or at least likes them anyway...

There ya' go Gumby Shes a hot one!

I happen to know she is a real sweetheart too.

Chili fries anyone?

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Heaven

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit