The Real Truth About Raymond V. Franz Revealed!

by bjc2012 108 Replies latest jw friends

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

czar,

: Anyway, gsark erased the posting I was responding to because I barked at his lack of solid evidence.

Her.

Farkel

I stand corrected.

czar

• gsark
    gsark
    Her

((((((((((( Farkel )))))))))) Thank you these things are very important.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Danny Bear )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Now back to your regularly scheduled flamewar....

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Bill Bowen ought to tell some of his disciples to give it a rest and shut up before they do any more damage to the cause of Silent Lambs.

The fact that he hasn't makes me wonder if he is even competent to be leading it.

Maybe it's a morons' paradise in the Silent Lambs organization.

• BoozeRunner
    BoozeRunner

he was a PART of the "problem" in misleading people

We were ALL part of the problem, simply by virtue of engaging in FS, and spewing the rhetoric we learned as JW's.

Even if JWs are not from God (and I still believe they are for "other" reasons),
    Yes, they helped me and countless others see the JW Organization, at this point and up to this point, is NOT "Spirit-Directed".

So, you still believe JW's are from God, yet are NOT spirit directed.....which is it?

As far as Ray Franz goes, I believe he simply got to a point where he had to speak out. The title COC says it all. Why you choose to villify him is beyond me. EVERYONE is allowed a change of heart, no matter at WHAT point it occurs in their life.

Boozy

• Valis
    Valis
    As is being brought out Ray admitted his faults. To attack a man who can't defend himself is pure cowardice.

Yes thank you very much for stating that! Dipfucks of the world listen closely......apologize and stiop being cowardly!!! Also and once again reread Luke 9:49-50....I know it may be hard as I'm sure some of you haven't been out of the Borg for a year or two but please do try...I'm also going to bring up several points that might wrinkle your panties...especially in Kentuck..

1. Ray never asks for your bullshit self righteous dipfuck attittudes..

2. We never asked for your bullshit self righteous dipfuck attittudes..

3. I will personally hound your ass for being ugly or giving anyone the notion that you are representative of what is a real complaint against JWs or their supporters if it means you degrade or malign people who post honestly and openly on the board. You aint all that!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• shera
    shera

czarofmischief,

Thats fine,I'm ok and worked threw it.Just felt to say what the elders can really be like.They offer no comfort....

Sorrie if off topic a bit

Its late and I'm just about ready for snoozin

• gsark
    gsark

edited. Never mind. <sigh>

Edited by - gsark on 26 October 2002 2:8:17

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Hey shera,

Had my own experience with the lousy bastid elder shite-mongers. Whatever.

Hey gsark, quit backing away like that!

CZAR

• avishai
    avishai

I agree that almost everyone here did messed up things as a jw. But, megadude, why should Bill apologize? Yes Franz has helped a lot of people, including myself, w/ his books. Do I believe that his intentions are good? probably. Should I believe everything he says? No. I personally find it very dificult to believe that he never heard about child molesting. So if I were Bill I would'nt apologize either. People say, how long has he been out, he just wants reform, he's bad. How many of you spouted the same rhetoric about it being the truth, but i just can't be in it right now, right after you came out? And for those of you pointing fingers at those guys, either one, ask yourself what you've actually DONE to help others coming out, or who have been molested, or do I just sit in front of my computer and bitch? Man, if that IS what you do, get off your ass & go help someone, jw, xjw or otherwise. I love all of you. AVI

• wasasister
    wasasister

So if I were Bill I would'nt apologize either.

I must ask you...why not? Because you find it "very difficult to believe" something? Are you so absolutely certain that you would allow this sort of disruption to continue unabated?

I myself have often apologized when I was "in the right". Sometimes, it serves a greater good than my own need to be right. So far, I've yet to regret it.

Wasa/shaking her head

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit