Question and answers for fisherperson regardingy time at bethel

by _Morpheus 323 Replies latest jw experiences

• cappytan
    cappytan
    Again, I say that people like Fisherthing is why this forum needs a "block" function. This thread would have been much better.
  • Stealth
    Stealth

The way this fish has been acting makes one wonder if he/she is in fact a mole trying to get info on other posters to out them?

What exactly were you fishing for with a line of questioning like that Fish?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Is there a Ms. Fish?.....DJS

........I Married 2 Fish....It`s Legal!..

......Image result for Watchtower stephen lett...........Image result for fish bride
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    I didnt take it as him trying to out me so much as him trying to invalidate my views and experiances on bethel life by "proving" i wasnt there.... He failed, obviously. As for outing me.... I just dont care. It was 20 years ago and although im a non believer/fader i cant be worked up about being outed. Screw them all.
  • sir82
    sir82
    Yeah, Fishy just sounds pissed because you exposed his motives by posting his message.
  • recovering
    recovering

I totally agree with your last post Morpheus he was attempting to invalidate your credibility. Fisherman did not have the courage to do so in the light of day. I can almost guarantee he would have cherry picked the few questions that you where unable to answer as evidence to demonstrate your supposed lack of honesty. What is even more revealing is his feeling entitled to the interrogation of you away from the public eye, so that his conclusions could not be challenged. Does this not remind you of the elders, who feel entitled to stalk supposed adulterers by spying on their living arrangements, even though stalking is illegal?

I also feel that far from blocking him from our discussion we should let him carry on. His posts reveal the mentality of the witnesses. Witnesses prefer to cloak their actions in secrecy ie back room, secret elder manuals, letters that only elders are privy to, the inner workings of the governing body, the child sex abuse scandal. etc.

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer
    I can almost guarantee he would have cherry picked...

What? Fisherman? Cherry pick?

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Witnesses prefer to cloak their actions in secrecy ie back room, secret elder manuals, letters that only elders are privy to, the inner workings of the governing body, the child sex abuse scandal. etc.

Yeah, I see what you and others mean. There is too much privacy going on everywhere in society and too much confidentiality and too many copyrights and cherry picking on Biget Trees.. Shouldnt people be allowed to do whatever they want? It is usually for neferious rerasons that peopple send emails. And they usually have motives to expect them from from being read. That should be wrong! It is an axiom that Marvin only has Doctorate in Law and that is why he does not like things private too and tells his clients that it does not apply for him because confidentiality is wrong due to the fact that the witnesses have too much privacy!!!!!!!! insofar as I can see nothing remarkable. And that is why it is a mole hill and a circus. And that is why he clearly says that PM are gifts to be published always. But not sometimes because it is a gift. It is comical for someone to expect his PM not to be plublished because Marvin knows "OTHERWISE!!!" Because publishing a PM is responsible and moral and eihical because it is a gift ( except for sometimes otherwise) especially on this thread because the WTS has too much privacy anyway and thus Marvin chooses his morality from his point of view looking back at his posts in terms of time. When I do not like what a post said , he is a troll!!!! because I do not like his post. And I play the fidlle too and violin abot marvin and it breaks privacy rules to send emails and it breaks privacy rules to expect email not to be published for the simple fact that it is comical. I do not decide when two people have a dispute I chose (as far as I can see) And that is why it is always a gift to publish PM. And Marvin knows the south side viewpoint insofar as I can see, otherwise because after reading a PM, Marvin chooses (not to decide, What"? A Cherry picker?) And that is why the sender is unethical and not the publisher because after reading the PM, insofar as I can see. And that is why I choose what is moral for myself. The sender should not send a PM!!!!!

And I am right because I say so. And If I am not right, the person must be taking meds because I do not understand or like his post. . (except for Marvin) Because I cannot respond to the subject but I can say funny things about the person that is posting. I am smart.

And everybody is always right except that FM is always wrong because everybody says so and because Marvin chose it.

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

"..........the person must be taking meds ......"

"Evidently", skipped them.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Lol fisherperson.... Can we just get back to bethel? What are your views on bethel life and the bethel experiance?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit