Question and answers for fisherperson regardingy time at bethel

by _Morpheus 323 Replies latest jw experiences

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Lol witness.... Thats why i answered in this formatt instead of PM. i have nothing to hide either way.
  • Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Morpheus,
    Time for more interrogation... if you really were a bethelite:

• What was CBGB, and how would you know?
    • According to Br. Couch, what 2 activities would make roommates turn gay?
    • Bonus points from the Couch file, what was the difference between trash and garbage?
  • John Aquila
    John Aquila
    _Morpheus
    John, do you mean cynthia epple??? Oh yes i remember her

Yes, that's her, she is still in Bethel and I just saw her a few months ago. I believe she has been there at least 55 years. She is a little worried they might kick her out. I know all her sisters, they all became JWs in their teens. One got disfellowship and never went back. I feel so sorry for all those ladies, it just kills me. They have no idea the WT stole their lives.
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

@billy- hmmmm CBGB I dont know.. It dosent ring anybells ? As for your boy couch i remember giving back rubs was a sure fire path to homosexuality. Cant recall any others but im sure once you remind me i will .

@ john... Wow! How old is she? She seemed a bit aged when i was there but thats prob just the perception of a young man. A shame but shes been there so long what else could she do???

• John Aquila
    John Aquila

@ john... Wow! How old is she?

I believe she is about to hit her 80s. It's really sad, I met her when I was a teen and I've seen her grow old. I heard her always say the words,

"The end will probably be here next year for sure"

• JustVisting
    JustVisting

Let me guess:

playing twister in your underwear

sleeping in the same bed with your roomate

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Ok john well thats exactly what i would have guessed. I figured she was late 50's early 60's when i was there. She never did me wrong although she spoke her mind for sure :) what a sobering thought.... All those years gone
  • wifibandit
    wifibandit
    • What was CBGB, and how would you know?
    • According to Br. Couch, what 2 activities would make roommates turn gay?
    • Bonus points from the Couch file, what was the difference between trash and garbage?

CBGB was a rock club were you could get shitfaced and see/hear live music. See also: The Bowery Ballroom, The Knitting Room, Terminal 5 and Webster Hall (beats the KH any day). You would occasionally run into other Bethelites at these places, so smoke your joint in the Bathroom. Drink as much as you want, the others sure did!

2 activities? Back-rubs and Underwear-wrestling. Those "turn you gay", but only Bethel can assign you to be a Homo! (Home Overseer)

Trash and Garbage? No clue. The only things we ever put in the hopper were empty bottles!

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Ahh yes wrestling!!! I knew that sounded framiler!!! Never went to that club. Wasnt my scene
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Damn i still cannot upload pics! I found some other letters and such from my time there, includkng a shoot duty schedule.... Damn it

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit