Question and answers for fisherperson regardingy time at bethel

by _Morpheus 323 Replies latest jw experiences

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

The disrespect and lack of appreciation for my service and efforts was proof enough that they didnt want me.

You are an Ex-Bethelite. That is no trifle. I will not comment any more about it?

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Fisherman.... Something is getting lost in translation. Its not clear at all what you Re trying to say
  • Fisherman
    Fisherman
    DJS says:his feelings about

You have read my posts. You know that I can give you a reply before this forum. You will not like what I will post about you. That is all that I will say to you for now about your posts about me.

• pepperheart
    pepperheart
    i really like strawberry ones
  • Fisherman
    Fisherman
    Morpheus: I did not know you were a Bethelite when I posted to you.. That is all I want say. Hope you understand..
  • Village Idiot
  • Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri

My response the the PRIVATE MESSAGE sent by ' fisherperson ' would have been the following:

Thank-you for the questions. I am happy to answer them to the best of my ability. It occurs to me that many on the forum would be interested in the answers to these questions. Anyone who has never been to Bethel will find many of these answers of interest. With your permission, and assuring that I will keep your PRIVATE MESSAGE private, may I bring these questions to the board and answer them for the enlightment, entertainment and enjoyment of the other members?

I humbly await your reply.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Village idiot says: Beating a dead horse.

MY post was meant for Morpheus. Why am I beating dead horse, sort of speak. Support your views about my post.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

"Fisherman
    Morpheus: I did not know you were a Bethelite when I posted to you.. That is all I want say. Hope you understand.."

ok fair enough. I still dont 100% get it but i think i saw it correctly at the start and we can move forward from there.....

now do i need to prove that i was an elder up until a few months ago ;) ?
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

"MY post was meant for Morpheus. Why am I beating dead horse, sort of speak. Support your views about my post"

by _Morpheus 5 days ago 308 Replies latest a minute ago

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit