President Bush's speech

by Mulan 115 Replies latest jw friends

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Sorry to pull out the big guns, but I'm up to here with Bush's Propaganda Bullshit. One thing that really pisses me off is when someone tries to speak for me. It's a pity that he's pushing war war war so hard. Seems like he's trying to finnish off what his daddy started. It seems like he's mis-understood the meaning behind "popular presidents get re-elected." I say popular presidents get themselves assassinated.

'Beware of the man who bangs the drum of war. And the idiots that stand at attention."

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

CHEV,

will you be my intern???

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

depends... are you a cigar smoker?

By the way, I don't intern for anyone. You on the other hand can be my assistant and fetch my juice.

*muah*

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

And another thing. The US claims to be so Diplomatic. That too is a crock of shit. We're being rallied to war by one-sided stories from our own side. How can you be diplomatic and still offer your citizen's only one view. The United States is acting exactly how the "Terrorist" said we would. Never did we step back and take a look at ourselves and our foriegn relations and say "why?" Instead we just came out swinging to prove a point. And now Bush tells us "what if" stories of Sadam and that's supposed to justify going to war. If you petition the UN and they tell you No, but you still balk them then what? If another country did the same thing, there would be problems. I mean Sadam ignored the UN and caused problems. But it's okay for Bush to ignore them. After all we are the great and mighty USA.

ugghhh

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

depends on the flavor....... I do like cubans.....and brunettes, and blondes.......

Well if you wont be my intern, how about personal love slave???

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Me thinks Chevy wouldn't be anyone's slave. :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit