Shame On All of You

by DakotaRed 40 Replies latest jw friends

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    The accusation against Jarascz, the accusation about five GB members, the reference to 10 elders in Montana molesting someone in an assembly, all of that is sensational stuff. If you're going to be putting that stuff out in public then you can expect to be questioned on it.

No no no! No one here or anywhere in the world has the right to ask questions without being trampled into the ground and having hateful things spewed at them. Nope appearently we are in a KH.

• Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ

I'm with you Lew. Its easy for people who have no personal stake to sit back and talk about how someone who's actually doing something should do it. I'd invite any one of them to even attampt to do a fraction of what he's done. And just on a personal level, I'd like to thank you for sharing your time with us and bringing some wise insight. About the only times I've ever disagreed with you on anything is only when I'm being an idiot and need someone to tell me so.

For those of you who are criticizing Bill for all his great work and are screaming and yelling about how you should be able to say and do what you want, shut up. Look, I'm sorry you were in an enviroment where you were stifled in the past but have you ever stopped to consider that maybe the reason why people are now telling you to shut up is you're being an idiot? Just because you think you have a right to say something does not mean that you should say something. OOOOOH, so some people may offer unconditional support of something, that means its another cult. Bullshit. Plenty of parents offer full support of their children even when they're doing something really dumb but that's only because they want to see them succede. If you think you can actually do something any better (instead of just talking about it) then by all means get up off your butt and do it.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    Look, I'm sorry you were in an enviroment where you were stifled in the past but have you ever stopped to consider that maybe the reason why people are now telling you to shut up is you're being an idiot?

Gee thats interesting. Asking questions now makes you an idiot.

And I don't see anyone being stifled here. What I do see is some wanting to stifle others because they don't like what they have to say. I am no longer silent about anything and I'll shut up when I'm damn good and ready to shut up.

Edited by - plmkrzy on 5 October 2002 18:15:39

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa
    No no no! No one here or anywhere in the world has the right to ask questions without being trampled into the ground and having hateful things spewed at them. Nope appearently we are in a KH.

Please. Have you not seen page ONE of the board today? Are you really trying to say that people here are not free to share their viewpoints about the issues here??

One thing people ARE doing is speaking their minds about what they think.

This aint no KH, thats for sure!

And we can allbe glad for that!!

right?

• Mac
    Mac

Hey Plum,

You go girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mac:)

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Please. Have you not seen page ONE of the board today? Are you really trying to say that people here are not free to share their viewpoints about the issues here??

uh...no

&Mac

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

uh...no

oh. Ok then. "My bad" as my kids say! I responded before you added in the other part...

-LisaBObeesa

• johnathanseagull
    johnathanseagull

I've been watching this thread over the past couple of days and I can see both sides here, however the silentlambs movement.......... is a movement forward, forward to bring to account and highlight the wrongdoings that we know of, it might not sometimes go the way we want it to but the goal is clear......... we all have different opinions on how to approach the WBTS on the matter. What's important is that we are doing such, and my hat is personally doned to Bill, whom without, the movement wouldn't have existed.

J Gull

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

@LisaBObeesa

I kinda figured that anyway

• kenpodragon
    kenpodragon

Being able to handle criticism is a measure of character. Complaining is no different then saying, "how dare you question the Watchtower." Question all, without exception!!!!

My thought

Dragon

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit