Women With Beards and Some Questions

by Funchback 48 Replies latest jw friends

• jeannie
    jeannie

OMG...I cant take it any more...I literally peed my pants...All I can say is..can all of you come over and play? Funchback...were you at the March?? I have got to meet you..I promise I will shave my arm pits!!! jeannie

• Funchback
    Funchback

Hmmm...speaking about people who pee in their pants...just kidding!

Jeannie... I wanted to go to the march but I didn't make it. However, my best friend (badwillie) went. Did you meet him? Badwillie is one funny guy!

I should have gone since I'm in Philly but my job circumstances prevented me from attending. If you're not too far maybe we can plan another Philly Phest (includes NJ and DE).

• abbagail
    abbagail

DYING LAUGHING!! My sides are aching. You guys are hysterically funny! How did I miss this one a few days ago?

That list of Q's on Page 1, tooooo funny!

Shave Shave Shave from age 11, whataa pain, legs, armpits - but it MUST be done!
    Totally gross to see hairy armpits on women. Eeeeek~

Beware, ladies, of The 'Pause... it can cause the little boogers to start sprouting out of the chin area. There's a prescription cream, Vaniqa, that helps with that. You can get an RX from your doc when the time comes.

As for the (blush) hairs on women's, well, you know, chest area... my sis had electrolysis to have them removed -- OUCH!!! She said she was tired of pinching herself with the tweezers. Another friend had electrolysis done on her armpits - OUCH!!! again!!! - because she said she has had to shave her armpits TWICE a day all her life, and she was sick of it. -- And once out in service in my JW years, an elderly lady came to the door with a beard, not from one earlobe to the other, but like a goatee, all coming out of her middle-chin area, and it freaked me out big time.

It's sad really. When my grandmother (my mother's mother) had a stroke and couldn't move, my Mom said "Nanny" would have been horrified if she knew how she looked, with the "whiskers" sprouting, because "Nanny" had been such a prim & proper lady all her life, and always looked and dressed immaculately. So Mom would pluck the chin hairs of my grandmother in the hospital since she couldn't move or do it herself. So sad.

Grits, of the
    ~~Down With Unwanted-Hair Class~~

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

I am wondering how I missed this thread too...but on the topic of facial hair on women, tonight we went to visit friends and the husband comes to the door and we greet each other and he gives me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek and says 'sorry about the whiskers' and I put my hand to my cheek and gasp saying 'who told you???'

I guess you had to be there...I was joking of course...but being such a talented actress our friend looked at me kinda startled and I think he felt a twinge of embarassment for me LOL. Of course Andy was laughing so hard two squirts of pee came out...can't take him anywhere!

Just thought I'd share some of my dry sense of humour with ya

~Beck~

• Funchback
    Funchback

GRITS... Okay, I can understand women hating hair on themselves. But what about excessively hairy men? You know, the ones who have enough hair on their back that they can comb it? Their back be so hairy that they need to wash it with 'Head & Shoulders' shampoo.

Is excessive hair on women part of the punishment for eating from the tree in Eden?

Beck... You crack me up (make me laugh)! I always enjoy (like) your Posts and responses. Did you check-out (see) Barbershop?

*Brian, of the English-to-Ozz translation class*

• abbagail
    abbagail

Hi Funch: By asking the question, might you be one of those men with the hairy backs who needs a very long-handled comb to "primp" in the morning? (Or, maybe one of those wooden back-scratchers would suffice for the job?) For fear of insulting you if you ARE one of those men... oh, what the hay...

Very Hairy Men GROSSSSSSSSS Me Out!

You know, like Robin Williams, who has enough hair just on his arms to keep Smokey the Bear on high alert. So his back has to be even worse.

I shared a house with two guys for awhile in the early 90's, and I had to share a bathroom with one of them. He was definitely the Hairy Hairy Type, hair on the back and all that. Eeeek! He also "primped" more than any guy I've ever known. He had more kinds of hairspray that any woman I've ever met. And he had numerous hair-brushes of different styles and sizes. All of this hogged up the counter around the bathroom sink, you see. And after he did his usual morning routine, shower, and hair-primping, etc., there would be sticky hairspray film all over the counter, not to mention a zillion hairs on the floor. What a mess! (No wonder this is the day and age of everyone wanting their own bathroom.) He was and still is a great friend, one of the funniest people I ever met, but Man Oh Man, I'd never want to be married to a Very Hair Guy. One time we were riding around hanging out, and he inadvertently mentioned how he did NOT like short women (I'm short). Without a pause, I replied, " And I can't stand guys with hairy backs!" LOL! We burst out laughing at the same time.

Grits

• butalbee
    butalbee

This thread is a trip!!

• TR
    TR

Funch,

Hmmm...speaking about people who pee in their pants...just kidding!

Oh no you don't! We're gonna talk about pissin', now. Besides, I too am sick of thinking of hairy women.

Many times, old people can't control their bladders. My 90 something year old neighbor would piss his pants, and apparently not notice. I'd go across the street and mow his lawn for him while he sat and drank beer on the porch. When I finished mowing, he'd get up to get me a beer. Tha't when I noticed the "waterfall" of piss stain on his pants. LOL!

TR

• Valis
    Valis

Bearded Ladies For Your Viewing Pleasure...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Give That Girl An Epilady!!" class

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Valis, I find myself unusually aroused by those pictures!

(I'm kidding of course, just in case you think I'm into freaks and midgets LOL - not that there's anything wrong with freaks and midgets, I better shuddup now!)

Funch: I have not seen Barber Shop yet...today is Wednesday and I don't go to the movies unless it is Tuesday because I'm a cheapskate It may be many moons before I get to see it, maybe when it is a new release in the DVD/Video store I will rent it, or I may wait for it to be shifted from New Release shelf to Weekly shelf and then we can ALL see it for $2.00

I am still getting over Signs, scared the bejeeeezuz outta me, and I scared the bejeeeezuz outta the people next to me.

~Beck~

ps..you can all go back to peeing one's pants topic now

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit