Women With Beards and Some Questions

by Funchback 48 Replies latest jw friends

• gumby
    gumby

Those women with hair under their pits and elsewhere are usually the hippie type and are generally weird. All my sisters shave.......at least the last time I saw them they did! I HOPE they still do.

• Funchback
    Funchback

Come on, Sherryl.

I betcha you are FINE! Chewing your cheek and not having humongous...."thingies".... doesn't make you unattractive.

In fact, some women are very attractive and, yet, they have hair sprouting from their areolas!

*Sensing that this is turning into a "boobies" thread*

*Shifts eyes back and forth looking for signs of LB and Englishman*

• Funchback
    Funchback

Hey, gumby...

Let's ask the women:

Ladies, if it was up to YOU...not society or acceptance...Would you shave your underarms? Your legs? Your facial hair?

Also, I had an aunt who was quite hairy. Hey, Nikita. Remember aunt Hope???

• apple829
    apple829

Come on ladies, help me out!

I, personally, would continue to shave my pits and pluck those chin hairs. However, in the winter, I have been known to let my leg hair grow long enough to braid!

BTW, I am FINE! (except for chewin' my cheek, facial hair, and little "thingies")

Sherryl

• jozb5
    jozb5

I have hair sprouting from from my areolas!

When I was 17 my mother found out that I had been sexually active and she took me to a OB/GYN for my very first pelvic exam.

I hadn't had my period in 7 months and she wanted to make sure I wasn't pregnant (I wasn't, I just have very irregular periods). Well since I hit puberty I had become quite hairy, I had (and still do) a lot of public hair, hair on my tummy and breasts, and dark hair on my legs. And my mother asked the doctor if it was normal for a girl of 17 to have that much hair down there (boy did I feel like a freak). The doctor said that it was mostlikely a hormonal imbalance and to make my periods regular and take away some of the hairiness he could put me on the pill. My parents didn't allow it cause they thought it would give me permission to have sex.

So anyway having babies may have just exasberated the hair problem that I have. Why me!

I pluck the stuff on my face and someone once suggested I shave all the hair off my tummy, big mistake! Itched for days lol.

Ah well such is life

Josie

• gumby
    gumby

I don't think I want to hear anymore about women and hair.....I'm starting to get sick!

• Funchback
    Funchback

Sherryl and Josie-

Thank you for having the courage to be so open. That took real guts! I'm sure that many females have similar issues. I can think of a few right off the bat.

Do you remember when Julia Roberts went through a phase of not shaving her pits? Wasn't there a singer, too?

• Funchback
    Funchback

gumby-

You're green with a lopsided head! Why are you complaining?

• Nikita
    Nikita

Speaking of Aunt Hope, did I ever tell you about the time when I was a pre-teen that I shaved both of my arms (FROM THE BACKS OF MY HANDS CLEAR UP TO MY SHOULDERS) for fear they would be hairy like hers?? Thankfully, they never were as bad!

In Moldova, I noticed many of the women did not shave anything-hair, legs, armpits or facial hair.

Nikita

Edited by - Nikita on 3 October 2002 17:53:7

• Funchback
    Funchback

I believe you, Nikita, about the women in Moldova.

I would guess that the majority of non-North American, non-English women don't shave.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit