Women With Beards and Some Questions

by Funchback 48 Replies latest jw friends

• TR
    TR

Funch,

I'm always getting busted for the "resting my eyes" routine. LOL!

I used to catch my son eating boogers. Instead of telling him to knock it off, I started using insults like "booger eatin' moron" to describe people who do stupid things. Seems to have worked.

TR

• apple829
    apple829

...she looked like Teddy Pendergrass...

...booger eatin' moron...

ROTFLMAO!

Sherryl of "the cheek chewin' class"

• jozb5
    jozb5

I'm a check chewer. I've done it for as long as I can remember and I can't stop (I'm 37). I do it when I'm stressed, nervous, tired, bored, freaked out, and just out of habit. I do it without thinking and it drives my parents mad (but I don't care about that). Strangely my hubby has never commented on my strange habit (go figure).

Also I have facial hair. It's on my upper lip and I have a patch on either side of my chin. I think it started when I started having kids. I did take fertility drugs for my first two kids but it was such a low dose - could that have been what started this stuff growing on my face?

Man where's my tweezers!

Josie

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

The Jehovah's Hormonal Imbalances discussion rolls on!

Is it true that bald JW women have to wear TWO hats?

And that JW men with gynecomastia ("bitch tits") not allowed to wear halter tops on the platform?

Edited by - Nathan Natas on 3 October 2002 13:0:20

• Funchback
    Funchback

I am cracking up at TR: "I used to catch my son eating boogers. Instead of telling him to knock it off, I started using insults like "booger eatin' moron" to describe people who do stupid things."

Sherryl and Josie: I admit it. I, too, am a cheek-chewer! When I was a full-fledged JW believer, I would hammer myself with guilt because of the "flesh and blood" aspect of it. Still, I never stopped. Why is is so darn difficult to stop chewing your cheek (or biting your nails OR gnawing at the skin around your finger nails)?

Nathan- What if a non-bald woman wore a beanie? Does that count as a head covering? Oh, and men with breasts makes me feel like this:

What's the deal with Hermaphodites? Can they handle mic's or give Public Talks?

Edited by - Funchback on 3 October 2002 13:23:16

• gumby
    gumby

Whats longer........or a rope?

What's the difference between a bicycle?

When is a mouse when it spins?

If you can answer these questions.....I'll answer yours dude.

Women wearing facial hair? Where do you see these kind of women? Once in a while a woman will get a wild hair on her chin or boob, but most women would pluck the sombitch off if they know it's there. If they don't.....let someone else take up with them and leave them alone!

• Funchback
    Funchback

Answer to Gumby's questions...

1) ....... is definitely longer than a rope because it has no beginning and no end.

2) The difference between a bicycle is a fretanolopoter.

3) At 3:00 on a Summer day on the Cyclone ride.

Do you have any sisters?

• gumby
    gumby

Funchback,

LOL.....glad you have a sense of humor!

Yes I have sisters.......4 of them!

• apple829
    apple829

This thread keeps gettin' weirder and weirder!

Josie:

I know what you mean! I just didn't want to be the first to admit it. I think it does have something to do with child bearing.

Funchback:

I feel the same about men with breasts (shivers). Especially those bigger than mine (B-cup).

Damn, this thread makes me sound like a dog.

Sherryl

• Funchback
    Funchback

LOL @ gumby

I couldn't tell if you were mad at me so I tried to be funny.

I was gonna start my repsonse by saying, "Gumby, Dammit!" Would you have known what that line was from?

Oh, and the reason why I asked if you had sister is because, being female, they might be better able to answer the question on why some women let their hairs grow all willy-nilly.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit