Things JWs don't say

by WildTurkey 55 Replies latest jw friends

• Swan
    Swan

LOL! @ Marilyn!

I once got told off for saying "I got rid of all my mags today". Should have said 'placed".

Oops! Big no no!

Tammy

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Pass the Lucky Charms......

please!

Ok who farted? This is god's house ya know.

Did you smell the alcohol on Bros. Elders breath tonight? whewww!

Too funny Swan, very cathartic thread to read, man am I glad I'm out!

bc I'll go back when pigs fly......

PS Simon these emotions are sooooo freakin cool!

• Marilyn
    Marilyn

Our father, which art in Heaven, hallowed be thine name, thine Kingdom Come, thine will be done on earth as it is in heaven

The first bit is not ok, the second bit is!!!!

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

One time when I was an elder, and barely holding on to my sanity, I made a comment at the meeting and used the phrase "when Eve ate the apple." The next meeting a fellow elder did his duty and explained that it was not an apple but some other fruit. He said that several in the congregation came up to him and was concerned that I thought that Eve ate an apple.

My response was that I just had a lot on my mind and was a slip of the tongue. To this day I don't remember making the comment. I was just on "autopoilot" and must have had a near miss.

• TTBoy
    TTBoy

I voted today

Did you get any last night?

I had to go to court today for going 130 MPH in a 55 zone.

any tearn looslely related (proper names or not) to those terrible evil parts between our legs.

chop me up a line

I'm gona kick that brother's ass

You really shouldn't be drinking alcohol while in the field ministry.

Did sister so-and-so get a boob job?

I went to college and am still a Jehovah's Witness (for the most part)

Why do I have to pray before every meal, at get-togethers, before I go to bed, before and after a meeting, before our family went on a trip, when I get up, to keep me from masturbating, and to kill 6 billion people?

Edited by - TTBoy on 4 October 2002 14:52:11

• BeelzeDub
    BeelzeDub

AWESOME!

We got in big trouble for saying this. They gave a sermon ahh talk at church ahh the kingdom hall about this rule ahh bible principle.

Only Jehovah is AWESOME and it was wrong to connect this word with any other thing than Jehovah and would be insulting to him. One exception was we could say the universe was awesome since Jehovah created it.

Well I think this forum is AWESOME. So there!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit