• kenpodragon
    kenpodragon

I accept your apology Hampton

"Love is the key to all hearts"

Take Care

Dragon

• hamptonite21
    hamptonite21

The wt has trained you well Mr Dragon, Again escaping the suggestions.

No website, No 1800#'s come on your starting to have a following where is the org, What about your freedom of speech and your objectives. Dont call it a good night. Do something about it. I look forward to your cause

I think you have proved my point.

Just my opionion

Regards

Hampton

• kenpodragon
    kenpodragon

Hampton

Read all the post in this message and you will see that I am not some person who has done nothing. You do not know me and you assume so much. That is a weakness! I am sorry that you can not see my logic and only see emotions. I am getting a kick out of this, and am half tempted to print these thoughts out to show my friends who know me and what I have done. I love knowing what I know and not sharing it with you.

Again, I do accept your apology and wish you well. Just for fun, do you know anyone who has donated over 200 hours to supporting causes to fight abuse, raised over $20,000 in organizations, donated $1000's of their own money, and has a wife that sits on a city board to watch over child issue. Also, has set on three boards, fought for woman support groups on the front line with the laws and causes. That would just be what they have done recently. Do you know anyone like that? Maybe you do now.

Like I said, never assume!

Take Care

Dragon

Edited by - kenpodragon on 30 September 2002 23:50:16

Edited by - kenpodragon on 30 September 2002 23:54:2

• kenpodragon
    kenpodragon

In addition, I would like to mention that this thread helped me a lot. It showed me that the majority of people on this board are kind hearted people that support open thought. The minority of responses have been negative.

Thanks all for knowing what love and freedom are!!!

Dragon

Edited by - kenpodragon on 30 September 2002 23:54:45

• hamptonite21
    hamptonite21

Thanks for the list of credentials. ie Heroism. Lets see them put together for your objective.

"I am getting a kick out of this" - Is that your true objective? I appreciate you finally be honest.

No need to assume you have been quite clear.

regards

Hampton

• kenpodragon
    kenpodragon

You have done more to prove my point then I could have ever done. Are you going to call yourself a dragonite now too. LOL

The difference between you and I on this. I think you are actually upset, and I am laughing about most of this. Like I mentioned in the other post. I see good in people, and I think you have a passion. I just think you need to learn that people have the right to have their views too. Some of us are just more healed then others from our Jehovah's Witnesses days. I love people and respect everyone, but more then ever. I like to speak my mind.

Take Care

Dragon

"love is the key to all hearts"

• minimus
    minimus

Hampton, Why are you doing this? Why does anybody have to prove themselves on this board? Nobody here is that special.Get some rest.

• kenpodragon
    kenpodragon

He was just upset and wanted to say things to make it settle for him. I don't mind, my thoughts sometimes hit deep on people and I can take it. We all have the right to speak.

Nothing hurt here, nothing lost. We are all free from the organization and have the right to speak our mind. Bravo to all!!!

Good night!

Dragon

Edited by - kenpodragon on 1 October 2002 0:21:56

• Lin
    Lin

I must have missed something somewhere, an earlier topic posted or something, cause I don't understand where this all started. But, I'm wondering, What/where is this Beyond Board?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit