VERY SAD! MR DRAGON

by hamptonite21 40 Replies latest jw friends

• kelsey007
    kelsey007

This is the first time in the history of the WTBTS that they have met an organized opponent that has the " moral highground " hands down !

Your statement is not correct. Over the years several organized efforts have been made against the WT. Some made quite a voice in the middle of the last century. The big dif with silent lambs is the advent of the internet.

In fact there are a couple of religions that fought the WT hard- some while still active jw's. Then they did just has been seuggested that dragon do: They formed there own religion.

• Siddhashunyata
    Siddhashunyata

"Res ipsa loquitur"

• hamptonite21
    hamptonite21

The reason I believe that dragon is far fetched I personally dont think anyone is worshipping Bill. Granted he has done things that have caused him praise and spotlight, and at time I grinch at the choice of some of his words. I myself and compassionate in what I believe, and apparently so are you Dragon and so is Bill. I have not called you stupid. But if you have a different objective then silent lambs go for it. Do you own thing. I am not limited to silent lambs. But we are on a ex jw disscussion board here. Step 5 asks us to include other relgions. If you want to do that go ahead. March at DC let me know, I would go for abuse victims. But silent lambs is focusing on JW issues.

What is your objective? You seem to become very sensitive when people dont agree with your views, THIS IS A DISSCUSSION BOARD. I think you need to relook at how you talk to others. Sorry, I am not some "stupid" person that you can mess with" If this isnt a attitude of the jdubs I dont know what is.

• kenpodragon
    kenpodragon

My objective is so clear

"The children abused in the name of religion is numerous and not limited to one faith. With this in mind, laws must be changed to make all faith accountable. To make all faiths fall into a line that prevents this from ever happening."

When you singled me out and posted this post, what was your objective? Were you trying to "catch me off gaurd", perhaps thinking I was hiding something. Where you trying to play hero? Thinking you were protecting people from my open view.

We can play games all night on this, I am just saying it like it is. I am not upset with you in any way what so ever. I am happy you posted this here, I honestly planned on it. I wrote it last night when a friend asked a question on the other board. I tried to post it here, but my limit was up. I then forgot about it today, and you posted it. I sincerely say, "thank you." What I did not understand is why you put "VERY SAD! MR DRAGON" when you should have put. "WAY TO GO DRAGON, FREEDOM TO SPEAK IS WONDERFUL!"

Take Care

Dragon

• hamptonite21
    hamptonite21

Are 007 and dragon the same person?

• kenpodragon
    kenpodragon

I can answer that, no! Kelsey is from the Beyond Board too though. Until this subject came up, we hardly know each other. We have commented many times on both boards about this.

Thanks, I take that as a compliment. Kelsey has made many good points.

Dragon

• minimus
    minimus

Mr. Dragon, Keep up the good work!

• COMF
    COMF

I cannot read your post. Why on earth did you highlight the entire post in yellow? Was that supposed to give it some extra urgency, or validity? If so, the attempt failed. It simply rendered it unreadable. If you want to go back and edit the post to remove that silliness, I'll check back in a day and see if it's readable.

• DJ
    DJ

Hampton: There are the talkers and then there are the doers.

Kelsey and Ken have been shuttling this bus for a while now, Hampton................let them go................you will end up with a headache. They cannot hear you and you cannot hear them. Kelsey is my favorite though, he can't get involved because he needs to protect family members........all the while he criticizes that Mr. Bowen is a creep b/c he gave into anger one night and rev'd his engine one night. Kelsey is a very very angry man if you read his posts, despite what he claims. If you won't walk the walk then don't talk the talk, Mr Kelsey. Bowen has given up plenty to support these children, what have you done that gives you any right to sit and judge and criticize?

You should also know Hampton, Kelsey is not anti-jw. He stated that plain as day yesterday. I think that is obviously the problem.

Don't let 'em bother you. I especially would not bring attention to their posts anymore. Shhhh. lol We have the freedom to speak our minds and they are entitled to that. If their minds are ugly and hateful to you, just turn your head. That's what I do.....................LOL No need to add fuel to the heap, eh? shhhh!

• hamptonite21
    hamptonite21

Your missing the point again. But your objective here is becoming clearer to everyone that posts here. It is easy to pick apart something that already exists. Silent lambs focuses on issues that deal with jdubs. If you have a better idea then DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will look forward to your website!

As far as the hero comment, I think you stated if very well when you asked me to restate my subject line to way to go dragon. I'll give you that thread when you really do something worth while for sexual abuse.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit