In there no good in the WTBTS??? or ourselves??

by jst2laws 102 Replies latest jw friends

• Preston
    Preston

Just thought this thread was good enough to be resurrected, particularly for AChristian's comments...

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Hello Preston,

I'm embarrassed to read this old thread. Just shows how much we grow in a year. At the time I started this thread I was still an elder but in the process of resigning.

UPDATE! Six days ago I met with an investigative committee to face my first accusation of Apostasy. I'm so proud of my progress!

As to the post above, I still believe there is some good in the JW's. Mostly there are some good people I wish I could help. Also a few good teachings I still hold to. But certainly not enough good to justify the harm they cause phsycologically, emotionally and physically.

Jst2laws

• Lovingkindness
    Lovingkindness

My, Jan, I am really surprised by your comments and conclusions.

I personally believe that we have a loving Spiritual Father who loves and truly cares for us. He has given His Word the Bible, (especially his own Son as a ransom for us to show and prove his love for us) and His righteousness is beyond our knowledge at this time, but we can get a close glimpse of it. Many of us will become ashamed of our words.

lovingkindness

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit