How Much is Shunning Worth?

by Xena 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

You poor darlin.

I'd probably graciously decline from the offer. I find myself *grinning and baring it* many many times. But then again, it's probably better to speak up and speak your mind, right! I'll probably go off one of these day's and hurt someone!!! lol

Your situation is one of the main reasons why I moved over a hundred miles from my family. The futher away that I am from that kind of bullshit, the better I'm gonna be! You'd be better off to distant yourself from your toxic family too!

(((((((cyber hug)))))))

• jozb5
    jozb5

I wouldn't buy anything from her. If you're not good enough to invite then she shouldn't benefit by getting your money for her personal gain. Shame on her.

Josie

• mustang
    mustang

Xena,

She PAYS you to take it!!! Nothing less is acceptable.

When that doesn't work, use scooter's suggestion and get it elsewhere.

Tinker, I moved almost 3000 miles, but they can still find you. JW's were "networking" BEFORE THE TERM WAS INVENTED!!! (I've had a recent breakthrough in this, but I had to get mean and threaten legal action.)

Anyway, you are right: TOXIC FAMILY. I've got a book somewher about that...

Mustang

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I'd shun her. Change your phone number and never talk to her again.

• ugg
    ugg

that is just sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Make her cry. Tell her how much it has hurt you, and that she can't just make the hurt go away with a discount. Make her cry big time.

Tink, love your new avater.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

((Xena)) I just hate the games jw's play, especially for the sake of "love".

But I'm ROTFLMAO @ HS's suggestion. (I must be getting a really sic sense of humor).

<shaking head at % off. geeesh>

• scumrat
    scumrat

YES, MAKE HER CRY, THAT WAY YOU'LL KNOW SHE IS NOT DEVOID OF FEELINGS. SHE OUGHT TO CRY FOR THE WAY SHE HAS TREATED YOU. SHAME ON HER .

AND IF YOU CAN'T MAKE HER CRY, DO A FIVE FINGERED DISCOUNT. THAT WAY SHE'LL HAVE A REASON TO CALL YOU IN THE FUTURE !!!!!!!

SCUMRAT

• COMF
  • Trotafox
    Trotafox

Forget the discount, forget the party, forget the merchandise. It's a guilit offering. The nerve.....unbelieveable.

Trot (shaking head in disgust)

Edited by - Trotafox on 7 September 2002 14:15:36

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit