How Much is Shunning Worth?

by Xena 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

How Much is Shunning Worth?

Not even my $0.02

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Just saw this thread today...geez I'm sick to my stomach...no one likes to be used...me especially. Xena, give me her number, I'll give her a phone call and tell her what I think...gimme Xena...take off my muzzle and let me off the leash...I so hate this sort of stuff.

Cheryl...nice to see you...I can't believe your sister did that...how rude. It makes it easier to have 'closure' after something like this happens.

I have thought about how I would react if it were me...would I be nice as pie and say 'oh thanks for the offer' etc...but I've decided that nah...I'd be mean as hell and tell them to shove it...and then I'd show em directions as to where to shove it! Damn hypocrites.

Beck

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Xena,

*sigh*.........even if you won't take my suggestions, I sure would tell her straight up what she's doing. Being a jwdub.....she does not understand that she is practicing discrimination.

Perhaps start it by saying....."You do understand that what you're proposing to me is against the law, don't you? You do understand discrimination under the law? There is no scriptural basis for breaking this law - and if your employer finds out....you'll most likely get fired?"

That should get her attention - as it's another form of money. She might even thank you for saving her ass and her job....but I doubt it.

Under the law - she is wrong. The next time she decides to act like a jw - the next xjw might not be so loving to her. lol......she could meet me. (I'm actually very nice, btw....imho)

waiting

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit