What org rules were stupid to you?

by MARTINLEYSHON 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Tish
    Tish

My mum always had to either put a tea towel on her head to say a prayer when my dad wasn't home to say prayers at the dinner table as my brother was present!

When I was courting we were not allowed to hold hands in the KH. Once we did this and does anyone know Bro Jessop a UK CO/DO he turned round at us and gave us the look of death, and my boyrfriend at the time lost his privledges!

Tish

• MARTINLEYSHON
    MARTINLEYSHON

How about no one was allowed to touch the notice board only the P/O that was stupid eh

Martin

• frogit
    frogit

I remember the PO trying to explain the no beards policy, we are not stating or making a rule but, he was trying to say no beards but its not a rule.

Trying to park your Car at Assemblies was a nightmare, we had to park the car all in a nice straight row next to each other, but when you go to a Super Market you park anywhere!

Not being allowed to read letters from the branch on Accounting procedures, because they where addressed to the elders, (I was the account Servant) what crap.

Enjoying lunch times in the Assembly Garden, but never allowed on the grass KEEP OF THE GRASS was policed by Brother Idiot (Attendant).

Not being allowed to sleep, whilst painfully listening to the Pubic Talk

Clapping after the Pubic Talk when it was soooooooo boooooring and, and after being asked did you enjoy the meeting having to say yes it was very nice.

Feeling very guilty for missing field service or a meeting to have the day off.

frogit

• blondie
    blondie

Sisters must never touch the microphone unless hand held during a demonstration or to comment in the audience. Sisters will never adjust the mike or put it back in the stand. No sisters will get on the stage after the meeting unless it is to vacuum.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit