Victims of Pedophilia=Holy Grail on JW.com

by LDH 92 Replies latest jw friends

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Farkel,

Care to address it now?

Let me explain this carefully. You are a man I am not. As a result of this fortunate occurrence, I am not in need of proving my manhood by answering stupid challenges.

To follow your example of quoting inane things like, "Do not go beyond the things written" I will quote my own, "What I have written, I have written."

IW

• little witch
    little witch

multiple user?

lets clarify. a couple of months ago I stumbled onto jw.com. I read a few threads, and one popped out, by ''YOU KNOW'' that I responded to, it is archieved if you want to see it. I told him to toast a marshmallow, and wait around while the LSD wore off.

I signed in under my real name, fool that I am. Since then, I changed ISP servers, cheaper, thats all there is to it. I am not ashamed of my identity, but am naive about message boards. I am learning.

I am still at a loss as to how someone can be seemingly ''jeolous'' of an abuse victim..

theres the big mystery, please dont disfellowship me!

so, if signing in twice, because i switched servers makes me a ''multiple user'' , then I am guilty as charged.

I still find the thread's title offensive. I wish I could switch places with you, so I wouldn't be a ''holy grail''

• larc
    larc

IW, I know what you mean. What I have written, I have written as well. Only problem is I first wrote it in Hebrew, then when I translated it, it didn't come out just right. Such is life, as they say.

• Farkel
    Farkel

IW

: Let me explain this carefully. You are a man I am not. As a result of this fortunate occurrence, I am not in need of proving my manhood by answering stupid challenges.

Translation: "I'm a woman and I don't have to answer 'no stinking challenges!'" So your argument is that because you're a woman and when you make an argument, you have no obligation to defend it when it's challenged. Yeah, that makes perfect sense. Gender-neutral, too. Right.

: To follow your example of quoting inane things like, "Do not go beyond the things written" I will quote my own, "What I have written, I have written."

Even if it's nonsense? Nevermind. I know your answer.

By the way, that "inane" thing I quoted was from the Bible.

Farkel

Edited by - Farkel on 1 September 2002 22:5:47

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

IW,

lol...I have to say, that you are one of the most interesting people that I have 'met' on this Board. Forceful, angry, foul-mouthed, blustering, and frequently raging against anything is sight, but with a heart the size of melon. I remember a line in a post that you once made indicating that you were ironing your son's shirt. I was stunned, I imagined you more in an Irish club arm-wrestling with the Angels and stubbing cigarettes out on a Bouncers forehead...lol

I am sure that you are as loyal friend as one might hope for IW. Never change your nature, the world would be a much duller place for it. In my masculine simplicity, I always sum up a person by whether I would want them by my fighting by my side in a hand-to-hand mortal combat, most do not pass the test but I know I could count on your loyalty.

A Boadicea in bedroom slippers....lol.keep them coming IW.

Kindest regards - HS

Edited by - hillary_step on 1 September 2002 21:36:11

• LDH
    LDH

LW,

I don't think *anyone* here is jealous of abuse victims.

Simply put, the point is that this forum did not become the place it is by people heeding each other's sensitivities every step of the way.

I was blown away that some would think a "leopard would change it's spots" and Fred would apologise!!! (Especially by some of our more seasoned posters.)

In hindsight, (20/20) if I had been moderating I would have locked the thread, or better yet, deleted it.

There was a thread many moons ago...I had words with another long time poster on the board. This person accused me and others of something that simply DID NOT HAPPEN. I posted chat transcript as proof. None of us, to my knowledge, received an apology (and NO! I don't want one) but when I made reference to it on another thread, THE ENTIRE THREAD was deleted (three pages).

Now, either we do or we don't.

Either we will or we won't.

If the shoe fits.....

Lisa

• Farkel
    Farkel

HS,

Yeah, IW is quite a handful, isn't she?

: I remember a line in a post that you once made indicating that you were ironing your son's shirt.

What she forgot to tell you was that her son was still in it. She's not good on the details part of it.

Farkel

Edited by - Farkel on 1 September 2002 21:47:40

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Farkel....lol...lol

Now that was funny.

HS

• Farkel
    Farkel

HS,

Regarding IW,

I had the pleasure of speaking with her personally some months back. Despite all of her blustering, she's every bit as human as you and everyone else. Not me. I'm NOT human! Even in a real-time phone conversation, she is very intense and passionate about what she is very intense and passionate about. I have no problems with her. We have a mutual agreement: "It's strictly BUSINESS. Nothing personal." Right, IW?

Re Bill:

: Posters should feel free to praise Mr. Bowen at will, and also to criticize in an unhindered fashion if they feel that they have a point to make, without being labeled a hero or indeed a villain.

Agreed. When Bill started to talk about building up his "organization" (yes, he used that word) I went totally braindead. I wanted to help out with his website, but unless he makes me The One and Only Holy Supreme Emperor of his "organization" I simply couldn't do it!

Lilacs,

: LDH, You said that you haven't seen anything redeeming in YK's posts. I have, just once. It was when H2O was closing it's doors.

: He let us all know that he really does care for all of us. He just doesn't want to admit that because it is against everything he was taught as a JW.

YK is indeed really a softy at heart. I can't disclose why I know that, because I gave my promise I wouldn't. He's all bluster and he surely knows it. His blood happens to also be red and his tears happen to be salty, too. The other stuff is just an act. I don't expect him to admit it, because he's having a ball with it, but I know differently.

Farkel

• LB
    LB

His blood happens to also be red and his tears happen to be salty, too

dude, you kissed his tears away????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit