Victims of Pedophilia=Holy Grail on JW.com

by LDH 92 Replies latest jw friends

• Farkel
    Farkel

Jesika,

: I think your problem is since you have been around a while and know alot of people here then the new people don't matter. The board was smaller when you first arrived and with anything--businesses,family,school, etc certain things need to change as there are more people to take into consideration.

It would help if you were more specific. Who are you talking about?

Farkel

• LDH
    LDH

I just noticed this, and it's too good to let go.

After Little Witch addressed me, I wrote:

Little bitch witch:

That's a good one! You've only "recently registered" and yet you've seen "many of my posts."

Problem being, I haven't even *made* many posts these past months.

So unless you've become obsessed with going into DB history and reading my posts, you obviously aren't a "newbie."

Cassie replied:

Perhaps you would like to read LW's introduction?

Where she states;

Hi everybody.

This is my first post. I have been reading the forums for some time, but have not posted til now, as it brings painful memories.~~Little Witch

And then, further, in Little Witch's defense Valis states:

How could one find these things if they did not search the db? Just take your word for it? Ha! Crap!

Later in the thread, Little Witch herself states:

Re: Victims of Pedophilia=Holy Grail on JW.comSep 1, 200221:04

multiple user?

lets clarify. a couple of months ago I stumbled onto jw.com. I read a few threads, and one popped out, by ''YOU KNOW'' that I responded to, it is archieved if you want to see it. I told him to toast a marshmallow, and wait around while the LSD wore off.

I signed in under my real name, fool that I am. Since then, I changed ISP servers, cheaper, thats all there is to it. I am not ashamed of my identity, but am naive about message boards. I am learning.

To which I state:

C'Mon guys! This "being right all the time" is starting to get boring.

Somebody challenge me!!!!!

Cassi, This is exactly why I don't read introductions until I've observed a poster for a while....They can color the reality of that person. They can be carefully crafted. And, they can be lies. I wonder will you or Valis admit you've been taken by Little Witch's words?

Lisa

Damn I'm good, and Don't hate me because I'm *beautiful* Class

edited because the copy and paste didn't work....

Edited by - LDH on 2 September 2002 1:18:39

• Jesika
    Jesika

Farkel,

I was talking to the one who started this stupid thread---LDH.

• larc
    larc

Aw Farkel, Lisa, etc. just leave it alone. Enough is enough already. This is an emotional issue, and should be brought to rest.

• LDH
    LDH

Sorry Larc.

Now I understand what an "emotional issue" is.

Before, when NYT said he'd screwed Dubla's dead mother, I had mistaken *THAT* for an emotional issue.

Like I said, because this is an emotional hot button is all the MORE reason for us not to over-react to is.

Jesika, when you've been here or on any other DB long enough, you'll understand one rule: You don't have to read, and you don't have to reply.

Your pain isn't any greater or lesser than any others here.

Period.

Lisa

• Jesika
    Jesika

Ok Lisa, can you NOT READ!!!!!!!!! I already said that in the first post to you.

SHEESH you are dumber than I thought.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    I am so sick of this subject I could puke right now. If you don't like the way things are handled than go somewhere else. Why bring up a subject that had FINALLY been put to rest?? I don't care how new I am but right is right and wrong is wrong. If you don't agree start your own board!!!!

I'm sorry to all those who are going to get their feathers ruffled by my response but I have to say this. Why? because I have also followed a lot of these Fred Hall thread thingies mostly because there was a lot of discussion going on. But I stayed out of it because I for one don't think either way about the dude. Couldn't care less.

Jesicka, I've been a victim of EXTREEME abuse both mental and physical and abuse that lasted for many years. I have been in treatment now for almost 4 years and doing much better as far as healing is concerned. I didn't come hear looking for a place to heal, even though it has turned into one for me in many ways, but came hear to learn all over again how to communicate with people after spending several years in isolation.

I do not mean to disrespect you but, respectfully, I don't think you are in a position to tell LDH or anyone for that matter 'If you don't like it leave'.

You are already posting responses in threads that sound like you are expecting card blanc' for some reason. This is not Bill Bowens Web Sight. It is Simons. And until Simon says other wise I will continue to post hear as someone who is posting on Simons Web sight.

If I have to begin walking on egg shells around you then I will go some where else and I expect others will too when it gets old enough.

regards plum

• Jesika
    Jesika

Plum,

I am not asking for anyone to walk on egg shells for anyone. I was talking about this particular topic that has once again been brought up. I didn't ask for Fred to be deactivated or even edit what he said. That was done by others here, NOT ME.

I am not here to heal, but at times find it healing.

I am sorry to hear about the abuse you went through.

I was just stating that Lisa can go else where cause of her comments in reguards to not liking the way it has become a "double standard". I was not demanding this, just suggesting.

Jesika

• LDH
    LDH

Jesika,

Different viewpoints and opinions are NECESSARY in a civilized and free society.

Even if those viewpoints and opinions are painful.

The exception to the rule would be the WBTS, where only one opinion is allowed.

I haven't followed many of your posts, but you strike me as being very young. I think what Plm said was beautiful, and you might get some mileage out of it.

(I) came hear to learn all over again how to communicate with people after spending several years in isolation.
    Lisa
  • Jesika
    Jesika

LDH,

I like other people's opinions even if they differ from my own. The subject that you brought up that happened between Fred and I was not an opinion, it was an attack. I just wish this discussion of Fred would go away. It has been talked to death.

I do not wish for this forum to become a place where everyone agrees, that would make it boring and unfruitful.

I do apologize for calling you dumb, I did that I guess to get a reaction from you, which was childish and I retract my statement. I did state that I don't believe my abuse is better or worse than anyone else's.

I also think what Plum said was nice, but I haven't been isolated. I have been out of the borg for 11yrs and have had friends and some family that I was close to and could speak with, although some were out of state ( the phone was very important to me for a while).

Please understand if this discussion was based around just abuse or freedom of speech I would have no reason to feel as strongly as I do about this. I would approach it in a different manner, but this is something that everyone has talked about lately and I guess I am just tired of it and don't like being in the "middle".

I hope we can talk together and get along as I don't like to not get along with people who have suffered from the WTBS as I have and most here have. I don't like to fight amoung those who understand where I come from, it isn't something that can be explained--god knows I have tried.

Well, I must go and play one last game with my son before he goes to bed. I will log on later to read your responce.

Love,

Jesika

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit