Victims of Pedophilia=Holy Grail on JW.com

by LDH 92 Replies latest jw friends

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Lisa

If you go back and read Fred Halls e-mail to you he continually contradicts himself. With the keyboard problem and his not knowing why he was deactivated. He states in his first e-mail to you how much he respects women and molestation victims. Now why would he say these things if there were not a reason to do such? The keyboard problem can be address here with his Firpo Carr post made about the same time.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=34248&site=3

In the post he mentions ( http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=34186&site=3&page=2 )
    Jesika basically called him a three year old. Then IMO he fires back with the scathing post some of which was not edited out and his words can still be found in the original thread, To Jesika. With everyone's reaction given he had almost 3 hours to change his post it seems to me there is NO way he could not know how his post was seen and interrupted by many.

Your argument of how many have hurt people here and them being deleated it seems that just about everyone here should be deleated if it came down to nasty posts or hurtful remarks made to one another. In my opinion.

And IMO your comparing You Know and his witnessing death for us all ( don't compare) as all JW's do and we once did as well because we believed so strongly that then entire world would end and we all hoped that millions would die.

Fred Hall's post was imflammatory and strongly worded. He posted and picked on Jesika he said things that I am sure would have hurt you. I strongly believe he was targeting Jesika to get back at her for the 3 year old remark. For him to say now he has no clue as to what he wrote just does not make sense to me. I don't buy a word of it.

I do believe there was an another post made by Fred Hall. This one was completely deleted it described the rape of a seven year old and her dress being shredded. Then something to the effect of Bill Bowen saving her. Please correct me if I am wrong someone. But those posts together made it obvious to me that he targeting abuse survivors and being as nasty as he could about it.( Above sentence is wrong the post was made by Bleep and not Fred Hall ) Yes, he made fun of Bill Bowen in the same posts. He has taken issue with Bill Bowen and his ways.

He is not the only poster to take issue with Bill Bowen and his cause. There have been some hotly contested debates between Bill and posters here. Or without Bill and posters taking issue with Bill Bowen. I have not seen those posters removed from posting.

There have been people here who have questioned my story. These people are still posting they did not make light of a horrible situation they just stated (as I guess Fred Hall could have) it just seems too much to me or I find that hard to believe. Thats their opinion. To believe or not to believe is everyone given right. In this cyber world people have the right to their opinions but to lash out make fun and light of someones situation past or present is harsh, hurtful and demeaning to all survivors of sexual abuse.

(I have tried to post this for the last 40 minutes. For some reason my computer is acting up and wont let me post. Hopefully this one will go through.)

edited to add my mistake of mixing Fred Hall's and Bleeps posts.

Edited by - cassiline on 1 September 2002 14:48:57

• LDH
    LDH

Thanks Simon.

Honestly, I got a kick out of people thinking Fred would respond by apologizing. Apparently, they have forgotted the number one rule of a Troll is to DISRUPT DISRUPT DISRUPT.

And, Fred is a troll.

I thought that far more damaging were "real people" who post here making remarks about someone's weight, or appearance, or lack thereof. Again I will tell you how badly I was hurting for Wonderwoman77 when some made less than complimentary remarks about her weight. I guess it's ok to make fun of fat people.

Here is a text of another email I received from someone who shall remain nameless. I sent this person an email asking them why didn't they post here any longer, that their posts had real merit etc.

(Well, sorry I must have deleted it. )Anyhow, this person said that all of Hyghlander's posts about starting a religion with black women who would worship him or somesuch was painful to read.

LB, I wouldn't mind others being deactivated if that answers your question.

Hillary said:

I find it disturbing for example that the work of many to overturn the no less murderous WTS Blood policy has not found similar momentum because it is less news-worthy and has no public personality attached to it.

Brother, you are preaching to the choir.

This is beginning to happen with Ray Franz, who I have noticed is increasingly criticized for not doing enough by not publicizing facts that he knows about GB personalities, for the decisions he made while a member of the GB, and for not apologizing to the extent that many feel he should.

Amen, and amen.

The crystallization has gone too far.

We have allowed MANY valuable posters to leave and their offense has had REAL MERIT. And yet, with one sentence, dumb-ass Fred Hall, gets disfellowshipped. And manages to take some others with him.

Although I had different reasons, I did agree with BBoynekko. Jesika MUST realize this is a public forum, not the Kingdom Hall.

And by the way....was it just me or did anyone else see the irony in Fred losing his account over a girl named JESIKA????

Lisa

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Cass,

I do believe there was an another post made by Fred Hall. This one was completely deleted it described the rape of a seven year old and her dress being shredded. Then something to the effect of Bill Bowen saving her

This post was not made by Fred Hall but by Bleep, who has since apologized privately to me. I have sent his petition to Simon!

Best regards - HS

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Thank you Hillary. I will change my post to assure that my mistake of mixing Bleep and Fred is corrected.

• LB
    LB
    LB, I wouldn't mind others being deactivated if that answers your question.

I'm with you on that and I feel that it's coming down to that. You'll notice how few attacks exist any more.

• LDH
    LDH

Please take the time and read the above post, which got a lot of views but not many replies.

I really can't believe people fell for believing Fred Hall would/should respond as a person. His role on this DB was clearly laid out from the beginning.

I can't help but think that Jesika should have gotten several "Don't sweat it, don't take it personally, Fred is a TROLL" replies.

Jesika, honey, I'm sorry that this whirlwind seems to spin around you. You are valuable poster and your voice is needed and wanted on this board. Don't ever let ANYONE take that away from you.

Lisa

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

HS,

I find it disturbing for example that the work of many to overturn the no less murderous WTS Blood policy has not found similar momentum because it is less news-worthy and has no public personality attached to it.

I respectfully must disagree.

The WTS Blood policy is a religious issue not a crime. Witnesses voluntarily refuse blood for themselves and their children on religious grounds. The blood issue is a religious issue. It is protected by religious freedom laws and children who can present themselves as mature enough to understand what they are doing, why they are doing it and the possible consequences, are many times under law allowed to refuse transfusions.( Here the question of "informed" choice many times come up but that too is based on religious issues.)

Child rape is another thing. It is against the law period.

The molestation of children is more news worthy than the blood issue. One is death by choice the other is another kind of death with no choice. To refuse blood is not a crime, to rape is. Thus the latter is naturally more news worthy than the former.

As for Bill Bowen being a "public personality" I don't think Bill is anything but someone devoted to a good cause. Of course he will have his detractors, this goes with the territory.

IW

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

IW,

The WTS Blood policy is a religious issue not a crime.

Perhaps it is a religious crime not an issue. In some countries taking 'soft' drugs for personal use is not a crime, but coercing another person to take them is. The WTS were alomost tested in Calgary over this whole scenario, but the trial was bought to an abrupt conclusion when Stafford, Penton and others were called.

Refusing a blood transfusion is not a crime, coercing another person into refusing a blood transfusion may well be.

As for Bill Bowen being a "public personality" I don't think Bill is anything but someone devoted to a good cause. Of course he will have his detractors, this goes with the territory.

And that is exactly how I view him too IW, my point is that many others may not.

HS

Edited by - hillary_step on 1 September 2002 17:27:8

• little witch
    little witch

All right sister, you asked for it... I may be a ''newbie'', but here and now is where I speak my peace.

You say, you dont ''roll out the red carpet to victims of sexual abuse"" blah, blah blah.

Well here is a news flash for ya, You are not the owner of this board, nor do you control the contents. (Thank God)

Who the hell elected you judge and jury over anyone elses experience, and whether or not they are truthful?

I have also noticed that many or YOUR posts are of a sexual, winky, winky nature, even out of context to the origianal post.

You speak with such authority to the belittlement of others, so I just wanted to tell you how abrasive you are.

ga head, respond, I'm a big girl, I can take it.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

little witch,

Whom is your response to? I can see no mention in any of the above posts of "You say, you dont ''roll out the red carpet to victims of sexual abuse".

Best regards - HS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit