What's your dirtiest habit??

by Beck_Melbourne 39 Replies latest jw friends

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I leave brown paper bags with dog shit in them on witnesses doorsteps on saturday mornings. I set fire to the bag, ring the doorbell and run. It ruins both their service shoes and their day, and since turnabout is foreplay, me and worldly girl go make mad love in the KH parking lot.

Later we shower, rinse and repeat. All clean.

Edited by - SixofNine on 29 August 2002 13:28:30

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

OMG, I can't believe I'm reading this thread!!!!!!

This is way too much information about you guys that I ever wanted to know!

• LB
    LB

I've also found that if you lift the toliet seat with your foot you don't have to wash your hands. Unless you splash.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    I leave brown paper bags with dog shit in them on witnesses doorsteps on saturday mornings. I set fire to the bag, ring the doorbell and run.

YOU LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LMAO!

LB "You don't have to wash you hands" like its such a chore! geesh! lol

• LB
    LB
    LB "You don't have to wash you hands" like its such a chore! geesh

Actually after watching the survivor TV series last year I learned that urine is a great method of cleaning your hands. After all that gay nurse on survivor had the woman pee on his hands for him after getting stung. So, after learning this? Why would anyone wash their hands after peeing on them???

• Quotes
    Quotes

(Paraphrasing an old Johnny Carson/Tonight Show line):

Without going into detail, my nastiest habit involves:

• 4 litres of Dream Whip dessert topping
    • 1 bicycle chain
    • an Automatic Garage Door Opener

Don't ask me what it means, I never could figure it out.... but it does sound NASTY, doesn't it?

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Geez ONA--once a week eh? Didja figure out that that "oblong box" in the tiled room isn't a box for your dirty clothes or a handy BB-Q pit? And that "water fountain"--the short one --well, we won't even talk about bidets'.

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

dirtiest habits:

chew my toenails

smoke

masturbate at work

suck on the ends of my hair

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

MASTERBATE AT WORK--why???? THE GUYS can not be that great - are they??? queenie

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Hells bells and cockel shells...I wouldn't dare admit to some of those habits above...as for mine, I only mentioned the 'nicest' one I could think of LOL.

As for the worst, the winners are:

1st Place is a draw between Refiners Fire and QUEENIE:

I forgot picking my nose and playing with my snot among other things.. IT does not make me the sexiest shit in town or does it cuz sometimes I get a little shit under my nails when I attempt to wip off

And when I wipe my bum I ALWAYS inspect the toilet paper after Ive used it.

You are both winners.

Second Place is Jelly with:

I blow my nose on my cat.

For originality you win first place, but it wasn't grose enough to win overall, but if you followed Doc's suggestion...then you will indeed knock Refiners and QUEENIE off the top of the ladder.

Third Place is Bitter Mango with:

masturbate at work

That was a different kinda dirty LOL, what kind of work do you do?

Runner up is c5's Mom:

I always hated my mom's habit of licking her hand and then wiping our face with it.

I've done this, but instead of wiping their faces I pat down their hair. I only do it to tease my kids...and usually I do it in front of their friends - just for kicks LOL. (like Drew Barrymore in 'riding in cars with boys')

The rest were great...but not grose. The pooh in paper bag was entertaining but only a novel idea...unless you have photos LOL.

As for Mister 8iggs, you are disqualified... unless you tell me Shall I book a sleezy hotel room or will you?? LOL

Beck

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit