What's your dirtiest habit??

by Beck_Melbourne 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

I don't have any but I am going to tell on my lady boss, who is a 26 yr old lawyer of the hoity toity breed who was incidently born with golden slippers. This morning as I walked into the ladies room we passed each other as she was on her way out. We smiled and said Hi, then next thing I see her pass her hand under a drip from the tap...and then hastily wipe her hand on the towel before rushing out No soap, no flowing water, just a single drop on ONE hand (obviously the wiping hand) EEEEEKKK!

During the say I sometimes pick up her hand set or type on her keyboard...now how do I do it without feeling yuck about it? And with all the water she drinks, she is going to and from the ladies frequently throughout the day.

Beck

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

My Dirtiest habit is reading beck melbournes posts <wink>

Smoooooooches

• LB
    LB

So Beck then it's safe to assume that you don't sneak a samwich out of her lunch???

I fart in bed

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

I probably should admit to mine...I sometimes floss my teeth with a strand of my own hair (approx 40 cms long) while driving down the freeway using my elbows to steer the car

I don't like passing nose pickers on the road either, that's filthy.

Hygh: I am toning it down, I think my posts tend to get too smutty LOL I think I am giving the wrong impression

LB: farting in bed isn't so bad *cough*

Beck

Edited by - Beck_Melbourne on 29 August 2002 1:21:11

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

Beck that actually would be an implication of my dirty mind not your posts. Just a wee Irishman's compliment.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

My dirtiest habit is posting to this forum!

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Hygh: did you say you've got a dirty mind? So have I LOL - like two peas in a pod.

Stephanus: I think you can do better then that. There has to be something more outstanding then posting on this board, we're all guilty of that. What about taking photos of your wife's pussy?

Beck

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    I probably should admit to mine...I sometimes floss my teeth with a strand of my own hair (approx 40 cms long) while driving down the freeway using my elbows to steer the car

LMAO!

now I will go back and finish reading.

btw Beck just do what I do

carry a little bottle of disinfectant and tissues in your purse. And if she calls you on it tell her your getting over a cold or something....forever hahahahahahahahaa.

I'm one of those obsessive hand washers and I cannot use the same towell as others in public. AHHHHHHHHHH!

Can't do it. I just can't I tell you and no one is going to make me...ahhhhhhhhhh

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    LB: farting in bed isn't so bad *cough*

Beck

I don't know Beck, That all depends

LB Do you roll away from your wife or towards your wife before you cut lose?

• onacruse
    onacruse

My dirtiest habit is, without a doubt, the passenger seat of my car. I have so much garbage piled up there the cops pull me over to check and see if I'm a transient!

btw, did I mention I'm in construction? So, naturally, every Saturday I take a shower, brush my teeth, and change my underwear.

ps, I'm single and looking....U interested?

hehe

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit