What's your dirtiest habit??

by Beck_Melbourne 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Marilyn
    Marilyn

Hi Beck, Kissing my cat a million times a day!

Marilyn

• Prisca
    Prisca
    ps, I'm single and looking....U interested?

Not anymore.....

• onacruse
    onacruse

Pris: Not even if I clean up my car?????? lol

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Hi Marilyn, haven't seen you in ages...I see you are still madly in love with your kitty cat.

Plum: I'm going to get some strange reactions when I try your suggestion...I'm feeling a little bit obsessive at the moment, so I might just give it a crack. I do not use someone else's towel either...we have those ones that rotate when you use them...as well as paper towels...so I'm comfortable with that. Something I really hate after using public toilets is touching the door handle on my way out, as I have just finished washing my hands and to then touch a door handle which may have been touched by others who haven't washed...eeeekkkkk again!! I have been seen trying to open the door with the toe of my shoe followed by an elbow - I'm a nutta - I know.

onacruse:

ps, I'm single and looking....U interested?

Not until you floss!

Beck

Edited by - Beck_Melbourne on 29 August 2002 2:20:21

• professor
    professor

My dirtiest habit is "God's Gift of Beauty" from that Stephanus post.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Hmmmm.

Well sometimes i break my toenails off then pick my teeth with the bit of nail.

Also sometimes when I get athletes foot I can sit there for ages scratching and rubbing between my toes.

And when I wipe my bum I ALWAYS inspect the toilet paper after Ive used it.

Other than those things, Im an Angel!!

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

I sometimes floss my teeth with a strand of my own hair (approx 40 cms long) while driving down the freeway

couple of things:

a) your hair is WAY longer than that.

b) I will never nuzzle up to your hair again!

Im real strange about food. I hate collective bowls of food and if someone has stuck their fingers in the bowl of salad, or stuck a fork thats been in their mouth in the bowl, I wont touch it.

Edited by - refiners fire on 29 August 2002 5:14:29

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Hey Did I ever tell you about the rabbit?

I used to go visit these people who lived in Tumbarumba. Near Canberra. The Flemings. Anyway, I used to go out shooting a lot during my forays up there and ,once, brought rabbits that id shot, home for cooking. So Patricia cooked them up. Im sat there carving up my fried rabbit and saw something unusual in there. She hadnt gutted it properly and the bowel passage was still in there and all these little rabbit pellets. She just said, all blase'..."put them on the side of your plate". Ah happy days at the Fleming household......

• jelly
    jelly

I blow my nose on my cat. I thought this was normal behavior until I mentioned it to some co-workers; they all assured me it is far from the norm. Honestly though I believe people dont know what they are missing. I mean when I have a cold for more than a few days my nose gets so sore and red that using a tissue is just painful. A soft cat is much better and after I blow my nose the cat just cleans itself so I can use him again. The cat does not seem to mind.

Terry

P.S. longhair cats are better for this.

• Prisca
    Prisca

I feel sick now

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit