DID ANYONE EVER ENJOY GOING IN SERVICE?

by minimus 64 Replies latest jw friends

• Roo
    Roo

Honestly, I hated going out in service, but my friends and I used to try to make it fun.

The key was for all the fun people to get into one car group....to go make return visits of course.

Our favorite thing was to put magazines in the phone booths every 15 or 20 minutes so we could keep our

time going (a trick we learned from the pioneers in the congregation). We used to grab munchies and drive

all over the metroplex listening to the radio and singing. If that wasn't possible...our other favorite thing was to

go to the door and speak in a foreign accent while trying to keep a straight face. Although that made return

visits with mom pretty interesting. LOL ;)

• minimus
    minimus

I was talking to 2 "anointed" witnesses and when they go from house to house, they give people the heavenly hope. They love it!

• blondie
    blondie

Hadenuf, I just had a creme filled donut this morning. Mmmmmmmm. I don't wait for when I go out in field service.

Early congratulations on your 30th in January.

• Ephanyminitas
    Ephanyminitas

I too am a hater. I'm a very shy person from the get-go. But having to preach about that nonsense ... geez, no wonder no one ever listened to me. I sounded like a lunatic! "Resistance is futile." No, it's not! "Resistance is ... not futile?" That's right, Hugh. Now go turn in your time.

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

NO!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit