BILL BOWEN ACTION FIGURE

by You Know 78 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Using all of the gread prediction skills that You Know has taught me, I will now predict the future.

There will be a great war called WWII and there will be an evil man named hitler.

Ah! See I was right! I will now predict that You Know is an Idiot.

Ah! I was right again!

Two for Two!!!

• hillary_step
    hillary_step
    Sure, here's a sign. / You Know

I was thinking of one more like this :

lol...HS

• seawolf
    seawolf

Scripture twisting!!?! LOL that was hilarious. thanks I needed that

• dubla
    dubla

The collapse is still on, apparently though the Bush Plunge Protection Team (PPT) decided that they had to keep the thing held together until after the elections and until they can launch WWIII.

ah yes, yks standby answer every time a few months go by with no blowups.....it must be that pesky plunge protection team again, artificially propping the system up! lol, broken records dont skip this bad. and when next year rolls around, lets say, next summer...and the financial system is still plugging along as normal, yk will be telling us how the plunge protection team has done it again! of course, by then we will be at war with iraq, and that will be the new reason to shout about how the whole thing will blow "any day now".......or maybe he will read in eir that sadaam is getting ready to launch his secret nuclear missiles, and thats going to start ww3......or maybe we will see another terrorist attack between now and then, and of course that will be the disaster that sets it all off................can anyone see a pattern forming here?

aa

• Faraon
    Faraon

You know,

SILENTLAMBS MERCHADISE DEPARTMENT AUGUST 20, 2002

Just one last thought on another marketing angle. Since Mr. Bill is in the candle stick business too, perhaps Silentlambs Inc marketing division could come out with a line of wax candle replicas of various GB figures. After the parade up Columbia Heights you could stage a candlelight vigil where everone lights the wicks of their GB effigys and then hold hands in the errie glow and watch them slowly melt.

Another good idea Since Mr. Bill is in the candle stick business too, perhaps Silentlambs Inc marketing division could come out with a line of wax candle replicas of various GB figures 12" long, 1 1/2" in diameter replicas of a governing body member, arms folded to the side, feet together, and sell them to pedophiliac supporters, so they can get their jollies sticking the candle sticks where the sun doesn't shine. No need for ribbed dildoes, and think of the other benefits, like the as*h*l*s they are getting their food at the appropriate time.

• stocwach
    stocwach

You Know and Yadirf,

Why do you dodge the obvious question that makes you both look ridiculous?

You by your own presence here are apostates, according to the Society. How do you justify this?

The answer is you can't, because any type of justification on your part will be hypocritical. Sorry but you can fool some of the people some of the time, but not the wise.

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

You Know and Yadirf,

Why do you dodge the obvious question that makes you both look ridiculous?

You by your own presence here are apostates, according to the Society. How do you justify this?

Don't you know that there are at least two exceptions to every rule?

• wednesday
    wednesday

Why in the world would u want to hang round an X-JW site. No REAL JW would ever come to this type of discussion board. They are counseled against this.. Is this your special mission from Jehovah? To harass victims of child molesters, rapists? My bet is your too controversial for JW's. wednesday

• emptywords
    emptywords

You Know....why do you come on here knowing they are apostates, just to ridicule and stir up trouble, is that Christian, didn't Jesus teach to turn the other cheek, but you seem hell bent on creating and tormenting the apostates. Could it be that you have been accused of being an apostate yourself , and come on here to make yourself feel holy, because youre expulsion wan't justified. So in youre mind you have found others that deserve to be called apostate but not yourself.

If you were so JW right, you wouldn't come on here stirring and cousing useless childish hassels.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit