BILL BOWEN ACTION FIGURE

by You Know 78 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• obiefernandez
    obiefernandez

The only thing that bothers me about this post is YK's continued insinuation that Bill is working silentlambs for personal material gain, and we know he is not. So it's defamatory. Just because his help wanted ad said "merchandising" doesn't mean he's turning it into a commercial venture.

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

Ted Jaracz action figure...designed to protect against the spirit of the World

• larc
    larc

You Know's humor did not bother me. I thought his sarcasm was funny, and not offensive. I guess offensiveness is in the eye of the beholder.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

lol YK.

Thanks for the chuckle - HS

• Satanus
    Satanus

Maybe some enterprising person could start making action figures of some of the people on the board. Yk, in purple tights w a giant watchtower picture on his chest, blue cape flowing, as he deflects or ignores the hundreds of arrows seeking their targets. He leaps the tallest logical arguements in a singal bound. His bible shield, a large styrofoam sword, that doesn't cut but annoys.

Dubla, his nemisis, regularly persues him accross the landscape.

Larc, chief of the evil apostates, is twice the size of little yk. But he is slightly slower. He crushes all wt emplacements as he rumbles over the land. He uses his hyperphoton energy beam to instantly vaporise all he dislikes. Yk get pummeled, sqwashed and incinerated regularly by the powerful larc and the fleat dubla. Amazingly, the atoms that were yk reconstitute themselves after a time.

Hey this could be fun.

SS

Edited by - saintsatan on 20 August 2002 13:3:12

• You Know
    You Know

HACKAW says

Please - take a break from this. Go get a coffee or something.

No thanks. I went to Starbucks this morning, which I never do, but if anything I am a little bit wired right now.

You are really going to upset a lot of advocates and victims who have been brutilized by this corportation.

You are referring to the Silent Lambs corpration I assume?

There is making fun of people and then there is egging them on and hurting them.

Actually, apostate Dubs, of all people, should understand what ridicule is all about. There is no aspect of the faith of Jehovah's Witnesses that has not been the target of your derision and ridicule. To put it in your terms: There is nothing that we hold sacred that apostate Dubs have not pissed on, and done so gleefully. Now, though, you can't handle it when one of your heros comes in for some well-deserved ridicule for his grandstanding and pomposity. All I can say is, deal with it. What are you going to do when Jehovah ridicules and derides? / You Know

Edited by - You Know on 20 August 2002 12:51:8

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

LOL AT <151>

Smartass...... you're going to hell for that comment :)

*muah*

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Hey You Know,

What are you going to do when Jehovah has the birds pick the flesh from your bones for communicating with Apostates?

(sarcasm)

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

You Know

Since it seems you keep implying Bill is working towards material gain ( which is BS ) can you explain this *obvious* material gain?

http://www.newsday.com/business/printedition/ny-cvtop52369349sep17.story?coll=ny%2Dbusiness%2Dprint

Watchtower Bible & Tract Society of New York
    25 Columbia Heights, Brooklyn, 11201

718-560-5000

www.jw-media.org

Revenue: $951 million
    Industry: Publishing

President: Milton Henshel

Employees: 3,415

It takes a lot of printing to supply more than 6 million Jehovah's Witnesses with the materials for their ministry. One publication, Watchtower, now has an average print run of 23 million copies twice per month, an increase of 7.5 percent over last year.

Matthew 6:24

Edited by - cassiline on 20 August 2002 12:56:50

• Satanus
    Satanus
    What are you going to do when Jehovah ridicules and derides?

There is the styrofoam sword.

SS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit