BILL BOWEN ACTION FIGURE

by You Know 78 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

YK,

Why not compete with Bill? What is the point of working for someone else. Might I suggest a book? Here is an example of the type of thing, rapidly compiled, but I am sure that you get the idea :

• minimus
    minimus

YOU KNOW and YARDIF, would you please answer this? How can you justify sparring with apostates when you support the organization? Even if you do it to expose the errors that you might see, doesn't the faithful slave's admonition to stay away from these sites bother you? You are going in direct opposition to the slave and hence, Jehovah.

• larc
    larc

You Know, it is nice seeing you playing so well with the other kids in the sand box. That was meant as a compliment, not sarcasim. (With me it's hard to tell.)

• minimus
    minimus

WELL FRED HALL, I mean YOU KNOW , the new king of the one liners, why are you here?.

• TR
    TR

Then theres the YK stretch doll. At a Toys R Us near you!

• TR
    TR

YK,

I get the impression that you don't care about sex abuse victims in the congregations of 'hovahs. Is this true, or is it that you'll defend the WTS at any cost?

TR

• TR
    TR

Yadirf,

Yeah boy, it's OKAY for apostates to mock the WTS, but then when it comes to a JW giving an apostate a bit of his own medicine it's such a TERRIBLE "defamatory" thing to have done.

The problem is, 'dirf, that the WTS is guilty of many sins as documented so thoroughly. They deserve all the crap they can get. What medicine is Bill deserving of? What did he do wrong? Try to protect children in the congregation?

TR

• Satanus
    Satanus

Yk, candle stick governing body guys slowly melting. Ha ha. I love it.

SS

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

I just completed 45 minutes of self-flagellation after laughing at the melting GB figurines.

Whats really funny and what YK doesn't know is that a hand appeared from out of the heavens and lit the wicks! Didn't even use matches!

Pope

• dubla
    dubla

yk-

Are you saying that Bill Bowen is the victim of child abuse? I had no idea.

no i wasnt saying that at all. what i was saying, is that you outright mocked the abused children by suggesting battered sheep figurines to represent them.

aa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit