BILL BOWEN ACTION FIGURE

by You Know 78 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• You Know
    You Know

No, Dubula, that's not the way I see it. I was mocking Bill Bowen in particular and the SilentLambs Inc for merchandizing the whole tragic affair. / You Know

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

1. Develop and design merchandise to be offered through silentlambs.
    2. Responsible to coordinate sales and shipping for merchandise.
    3. Negotiate competitive pricing for such materials.
    4. Responsible for approval of posters and banners used to represent silentlambs.
    5. Responsible to train assistants how to do your job.

You Know,

Have you considered that this merchandise may be of help to silent lambs? Do you know what is to be sold? Do you think that just maybe this effort will produce funds to assure victims/survivors of sexual abuse are able to receive therapy and a variety of other support mechanisms to assure their mental stability after years of abuse?

I think you assume too much and ignore the WTBTS financial statement showing 951 million dollars in revenue?

Why are your brothers and sisters starving and living in huts without electricity and running water in third world county's?

Why does my aunt who has been a pioneer for over 50 years barley scrape by every month, faithfully serving the WTBTS? Why dose she live in section 8 housing? When the WTBTS has so much money?

951 million dollars could go a long way in helping out your brothers and sisters who are in need.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Cassiline,good points and a good post..YK defends an organization (WBTS)that has just cut a deal with the US Navy to make engines for un-maned aircraft.How much money will WBTS make off that deal?How many people will die as a direct result of WBTS involvment with the US war machine? YK has a problem with Bill Bowen for the merchandising of products for SILENT LAMBS so Bill Bowen can generate cash to help victims of abuse? YK has no sense of right and wrong.WBTS can generate cash by helping to kill people,that is acceptable to YK.Should Bill Bowen generate cash through mechandising,to help victims of abuse,YK throws a fit,for YK this is unacceptable.A very sick and twisted individual this YK,and a good example of mindless dub loyalty to a corrupt organization...OUTLAW

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

YK, why dont you give the $100 you owe OUTLAW to Silent Lambs. Im sure OUTLAW would aprove. Speaking of bets, when are you going to bet me $1000??? Ive noticed that your ghastly predictions have dissapeared. Things not going your way?? If you want to predict a downfall, start predicting the downfall of the WT.

• dubla
    dubla

If you want to predict a downfall, start predicting the downfall of the WT.

he already has.....and that prediction has by far the best odds of them all.

aa

• You Know
    You Know

TR asks

I get the impression that you don't care about sex abuse victims in the congregations of 'hovahs. Is this true, or is it that you'll defend the WTS at any cost?

From what I have gathered, Bill Bowen is not a sex abuse victim, if he was I wouldn't make fun of him. And, I am not defending the Watchtower either. I am merely making sport of what has become the institution and marketing arm of Silentlambs Inc. / You Know

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

You Know,

A few weeks ago when you were predicting the collapse of the world stock markets I believed you and sold all my shares. As the market has rallied 20% the past week I am out of pocket $187,000 and would very much like my money back either from yourself or the God you worship.

I think that this is only fair in the circumstances. Failure to receive these funds in full within thirty days will result in my launching legal action to recover them. If you would like to save yourself much heartache by paying what you owe for your irresponsible prophectic advise, I do accept money orders, cheques and cash, but will not entertain credit cards at all.

Best regards - HS

Edited by - hillary_step on 21 August 2002 18:2:48

• You Know
    You Know

A few weeks ago when you were predicting the collapse of the world stock markets I believed you and sold all my shares. As the market has rallied 20% the past week I am out of pocket $187,000 and would very much like my money back either from yourself or the God you worship.

The collapse is still on, apparently though the Bush Plunge Protection Team (PPT) decided that they had to keep the thing held together until after the elections and until they can launch WWIII. Too, numerous companies began buying back stock to keep the prices up and keep people from panicking. Combined with the Brazilian bailout that kept Citicorp and JPM from collapsing, for the mean while, they seemed to have stabilized things. If you had really been smart you would have been shorting stocks up until the last week of July. Some short funds are up 50% this year. September and October can be rather tumultuous for the financial system, so things will probably get dicey again real soon. / You Know

Edited by - You Know on 21 August 2002 18:22:4

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Yes, but why did you not tell me this before?

It is just fine coming to me after the event, with my wife starving and anemic and my cats fur falling out from malnutrition and asking me to hold on a bit longer. I can remember no prophet Hebrew or Christian who asked his followers to 'hang on a bit, because George 'Flaming' Bush has thrown a spanner in the works, so the prophecy has been delayed a few weeks'.

I am beginning to doubt your heavenly calling at this stage, though I truly in my heart want to believe. Give me faith YK. Show me a sign.

Best regards - HS

• You Know
    You Know

HILARY STEP

Show me a sign.

Sure, here's a sign. / You Know

Edited by - You Know on 21 August 2002 19:39:55

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit