My Disfellowshipping

by silentlambs 87 Replies latest jw friends

• belbab
    belbab

Bill and Joe and associates:

They, the WBTS , hoped and prayed that you all would go out with a whimper, and fade away with your fifteen minutes of publicity.

You all went out with a

Big Bang,

That is being heard and will echo from congregation to congregation for a long time to come.

belbab, still rubbing my ears and eyes.

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Bill.....thank you for all you've done. For the first time, the WTS is unable to continue in secrecy. The curtain is being pulled back, and the light of day is being let it. Thank you for opening the curtain.

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

If the WTS's strategy is to get rid of the smartest and strongest, they're doing a wonderful job.....

"He who has done his best for his own time has lived for all times."-------Friedrich Von Schiller

I'd say that includes the Bowens and the Andersons...........

Peace, Christina

• pomegranate
    pomegranate

1 Cor 4:5
    He will bring to light what is hidden in darkness and will expose the motives of men's hearts.

Hos 2:10
    10 So now I will expose her lewdness
    before the eyes of her lovers;
    no one will take her out of my hands.

------------------------------------------------------

• BobsGirl
    BobsGirl

I am sitting here at work bawling my eyes out. No one protected me when I was a child, no one told me that it was not my fault. No one stood up for me. I used to have fantasies that my father would one day have enough and stand tall and roar to everyone "Enough! You can't treat my daughter that way!" He never did.

Bill, seeing that picture of you standing in the KH and fearlessly facing everyone brought that memory crashing down. Finally, someone cared enough to stand up for me and the thousands like me. Thank you!

Will you be my adopted Dad??

• Bridgette
    Bridgette

I am in awe of you Mr. Bowen. If there is a god named Jehovah and he really stands for justice and he truly does champion the cause of the lowly and abused and unheard, then surely he smiles upon you now and gave you the strength to stand up to the corruptors.

peace,

Bridgette

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

You the man..Bill!!! Full steam ahead and don't look back.

-BONEZZ

• insanity_is_nice_part2
    insanity_is_nice_part2

*sigh* as always, I had a nice little reply to post and my damn computer shut down on me...so here goes...

i woulda loved to have been there when you pulled out in your big truck...lol...bet they all just closed their eyes and gritted thier teeth, LOL.

wish i had been there to see Lee's face when you stood up...i would have lvoed to have seen Bro. Banderas' face too.. Wonder what my dads face woulda been like? * you knowmy dad, bill, the face he makes when something goes awry.*

Anyway, good going... finally someones givin the WTBS the same hell they give us so they can keep control....cant wait till im finally outa it... i aint as brave as someof ya'll...

well im out..hopefully i can get thisthing to post...wish me luck

C.W. ( the insane one)

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

JUST finished washing dishes and now I am B A C K...PLEASE BILL would you folks autograph my personal copy once you guys get this publish all of this in book form---It would make a great birthday present 4 me at least if not a x-mas present for LISA / LINDA and Mamie kitty too..PLEASE do not sluff queenie off as being a nit-wit cuz I am not a total screw ball...THE LAMB THAT ROARS when confronted by Elders that are wolfs...((((HUGS)))) queenie and crew

• JBean
    JBean

I'm a bit late in replying... i've been so busy I haven't been able to be on the board as much as I'd like. I just wanted to give Bill a big cyber-hug and let him know that he's also in my thoughts! I would've loved to have been in that hall that evening... I believe I would've walked out right along with him!!!!! Keep up the wonderful work Bill... and much love to your wife and family! (champagne when you got home???? How festive!!! : )

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit