My Disfellowshipping

by silentlambs 87 Replies latest jw friends

• jack2
    jack2

The things that really impress me here are the letter by Joe Anderson, and the comments by OldHippie. Also, Bill Bowen's analogy of events in China. That's what it's always been about - repression and suppression.

Edited by - jack2 on 16 August 2002 9:3:33

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

I am just so proud of silentlambs.........so proud! Bill, Sheila, Joe and everyone else.....WOW!

• ugg
    ugg

standing ovation!!!!! applause!! applause!!!

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Okay, Bill, you outdid the Countess of Salisbury - with style! Good for you! You have played this beautifully from Day One and made your point in an outstanding manner. Personally, I think it's pretty obvious that your efforts are being blessed, though you are having tribulation as Jeremiah, Elijah and Elisha did. Keep up the good work!

I really understand Old Hippie's viewpoint too - I went for 14 years with no joy, and there were some meetings I just couldn't go to because of the subject matter. But when it started to spill over onto my children, who are still learning right from wrong, Mama Bear said "enough." I hope you can work for reform from within, because I miss the organization of my childhood, but if not, I think we'll both be okay. Jehovah reads hearts, not physical locations in a building.

Cheers! Nina

• Mindchild
    Mindchild

I have a feeling that Bill is just getting warmed up! Nice job and while the conservatives may have won for the moment, the show ain't over until the fat GB sings.

Kind Regards,

Skipper

• twain30
    twain30

Re: To Old Hippie

You just summed up many of my exact feelings.

• Mulan
    Mulan

Bill, I am just speechless, and you know for me, that is really something.

I was sitting here reading it, while Dave makes his own breakfast, and I was whooping and cheering. Finally, he asked me what the yelling was all about. So I printed it out and read it to him. He was laughing and said he was so proud of how you are handling this whole thing. (actually, he said you've got balls.................I translated) GREAT job!! I only wish we could have been there to see it.

Again, Happy, Happy, Birthday!!

• rocky220
    rocky220

As i read what happened at the meeting Bill, i cant help but to be choked up with tears of pride in knowing that now, that's right, thanks to the Borg's stupidity and arrogance, they have made the most powerful warrior protector of the children imaginable with the whole world as WITNESS! Proof that not with cowardly fear of Df'ing nor mindcontrol tactics can you make a true christian, therefore really showing the world what our Creator is really about! Justice and Love! your sister....Raquel

• out4good3
    out4good3

Big Balls...Bill. Huge.

The only thing that could had topped it off is if you'd done a transmission neutral drop at their front door on your way outta there.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Bill may I have your autograph, please!!

And Joe yours too please.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit