My Disfellowshipping

by silentlambs 87 Replies latest jw friends

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bill, that was awesome. Good lord, what a post. Best ever. That one makes me want to do the same. Wow.

Don't let anyone steamroll you!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know that you and the wifey must be emotional right now, but we're here for you.

also, Bill, I live in New Jersey and may be able to make the walk on the 27th. Can you give me any details? Thanks.

I'm at [email protected]

ash

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

I applaud you!

[tears in eyes]

Love and hugs, Viv.

• Oreopandabear
    Oreopandabear

Bill,

I cannot find the words to thank you for all that you have done. I look forward to roaring with you on the 27th.

Much Gratitude,

Oreo

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

Tears welled in my eyes as I read your post Bill. I think it's inhumane the way you've been treated! I can only hope some sitting in the Kingdom Hall could see that as well!

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

I'm w/ old hippie

• Hmmm
    Hmmm

Wow.

The word 'hero' is way overused these days, but it fits the Bowen's and Anderson's to a tee.

Thank you OldHippie and Blondie for your contributions to this thread, as well.

Hmmm

• minimus
    minimus

WOW, that was quite the story! I really connected with Joe's letter. Bill, I can see why you are soo angry. Perhaps, you will not be as hurt as time goes on.When an injustice is done, especially to poor souls, it can be heartbreaking. Hopefully, as the months and years go by, your cause will not go unanswered, either by Jehovah or this organization. Time will tell. Joe, if even a few didn't just throw your letter in the trash and they got the sense of things, you did a great thing.

• AjaxMan
    AjaxMan

Bill,

You do have a lotsa GUTS! That's something that these Clowns from Kingdumb Hell don't have and will never have. By the way that you've been treated, with "Friends" like these, Who needs enemies?

The JWs cult is one of living in FEAR. A cult that makes people feel inadequate, unworthy and always keeps people down with a lot of guilt trip. With all these legalism, No wonder they have a very SORRY lifestyle and expect everybody (even the non-JWs) to accept that lifestyle.

They didn't make the announcement of your df'd right there because an outsider (a reporter) was present???? That pretty much tell us what a two-faced group of people they are. Buncha cowards who are afraid to stand by what is right. Like it's been said, they protect the perps and punish the victims and those who speak up for the victims.

Bill, you don't need those cowards for friends.

Regards,

Ajax

• FreeFallin
    FreeFallin

Dear Bill,

Absolutely, incredibly awesome. You are a hero.

FreeFallin

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

If there was a metal for your bravery I would give it to you Bill. As I was reading my body was trembling and my heart was thumping so hard at every word you said especially when you stood up in the KH and spoke your words with conviction of heart. Bravo!! tears are streaming down my face as I see in my mind the courage you showed.

I APPLAUD YOU BILL AND YOUR CONTINUED WORK WITH THE SILENTLAMBS MAY IT ALWAY BE A BEAM OF LIGHT FOR ALL OF US TO LOOK AT AND SEE THAT YOU CHANGED A PAGE IN HISTORY. BLESS YOU AND SHEILA AND ALL THE LAMBS WE LOVE AND CHERISH YOU WITH ALL OUR HEARTS.

YOUR FRIEND ETERNALLY

ORANGEFATCAT

TERRY.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit