Would you condone abortion?

by haujobbz 58 Replies latest jw friends

• haujobbz
    haujobbz

RE: JOANNA EATS CANDY

I had my suspicions you were a troll LOL

Not really talking about an issue DDDDDDDDuuuuuuuuHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!

I suggest you take some anti-depressants

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I'm just a man, so what do I know? But I can't approve of abortion, if for no other reason than it just doesn't seem fair to make the unborn suffer for the mistakes of a couple of adults.

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

wow Hujo, way to demonstrate some maturity...atta boy!

You may not approve of abortion, but I sure hope you use birth control, I would hate to think that you are capable of breeding.

• Xander
    Xander
    But I can't approve of abortion, if for no other reason than it just doesn't seem fair to make the unborn suffer for the mistakes of a couple of adults

I thought we aready covered this, but...

Would you mind explaining exactly how much suffering you think something with no nervous system experiences?

Would that be 'none'? Yes, I think that's the correct answer...

This is a pathetic subject, as folks will never agree on it.

Personally, I think a woman deserves the right to choose. Period. It's her who will experience the pain and risks of labor, and it's her who will likely be stuck with the kid in the fairly common event that the irresponsible man can't hold down a job flipping burgers.

For those who disagree with this, the question is are you willing to care for the unwanted children that would be produced if abortion were illegal? Most such children would likely become additional participants in our criminal justice system. Sometimes we need to use common sense instead of irrational thought produced from years of digesting hogfeed at meetings.

• joannadandy
    joannadandy
    This is a pathetic subject, as folks will never agree on it

Thank you 144! My thoughts exactly!

• haujobbz
    haujobbz

Just because someone never agrees on something doesnt make it right,think about what would you think if your parents told you they didnt want kids and wish they would have "aborted you",i mean cmon dont you apreciate your life, i think not by the sound of some of you, and its nothing to do with the fact that we were fed hogfood at meetings.

Maybe some of you are just plain selfish and should have been aborted,and you have the cheek to critisise jw,s

• joannadandy
    joannadandy
    Maybe some of you are just plain selfish and should have been aborted

What a christian attitude, very consistant too I might add--your parents must be so proud!

Just because someone never agrees on something doesnt make it right,think about what would you think if your parents told you they didnt want kids and wish they would have "aborted you",i mean cmon dont you apreciate your life, i think not by the sound of some of you, and its nothing to do with the fact that we were fed hogfood at meetings. Maybe some of you are just plain selfish and should have been aborted,and you have the cheek to critisise jw,s -- haujobbz

Apparently, haujobbz overdosed on the "hogfeed" doled out at the meetings and fully complied with the JW admonitions against education, as evidenced by his/her grammar and spelling. Haujobbz, let me give your post the response it deserves, "Duh."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit