What would the board be without PRISCA ?

by refiners fire 74 Replies latest jw friends

• Nikita
    Nikita

Congrats Prisca, I posted on another thread how you were one of the first people to welcome me here when I posted about my Mom. Thank you!

Live long and prosper!!!

Nikita

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

I have always tried to stay out of the you know what with you know who cat fights because for one thing it started prior to my posting

and another thing it is not my business but I really really need to say something now because I will explode if I don't.

Thank you Lord Simon

plum of the not waiting to exhale class any more. aaaaahhhh...........

.edited forgot the not

Edited by - plmkrzy on 12 August 2002 15:23:30

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Prisca,

And I wonder why Prisca never answered Waiting's question!!! I mean, she *did* ask it FIVE times. Seems like she really wanted to know. tj

Old age and sorriness are my ever-present friends .....would that have been when we were talking....or not? Matters not.......glad you stuck around. Btw, it does seem that you've mellowed some, which is a good thing. I find that in 20 yrs of marriage to my honey, we've mellowed a lot. Otherwise, we would have killed each other, several times over.

That doesn't mean she is a 'good' person or trustowrthy. If Simon has really made her a moderator, this place has really gone to hell. former mommy dark

lol. As for the former mommy dark's post? There used to be a LOT of bitchiness around here - including me sometimes. But for the last couple of months, this place has been remarkedly good natured, easier on personality, type of place - at least a very good portion of the time. Guess we should thank Kent.....and some of his moderators.

waiting

• JanH
    JanH

Simon,

I'll take this as a deactivation request.

WTF?

- Jan

• COMF
    COMF

Simon, NO!

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

I would miss you QUEENIE!! Bless your cotton little sox.

((((QUEENIE))))

Beck

• Simon
    Simon

I think I may have been a bit harsh with Mommie Dark so have reactivated her account.

I am trying to have a holiday and it seems people still haven't learnt that personal attacks are simply not acceptable.

I don't care whatever history there may be between posters - if you want to carry on any animosity on the forum then you will not be posting for long I'm afraid. This goes for everyone.

The forum has been quite nice for quite a while now and I don't want to see it return to the dark times.

• JanH
    JanH

Admirable, Simon.

Now go get some well deserved rest

- Jan

• COMF
    COMF

Simon, YES!

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

I actually got a phone call today that Mommie was deactivated... I WAS PISSED let me tell u, glad to she she is back!

Prisca - Queen of Swords is generally a Air sign female, tho usually she is a Libra, or Aquarius... u are a Libra, right? Because I am lazy, I copied and pasted the following for you rather than typing it all out:

Queen of Swords - External Meaning: A determined, sharp-witted, and stern woman who is always on guard. She has been hurt in the past and thus retains an air of aloofness and caution. She is wise, intelligent, and intent on haveing her own way. She is always on guard. Esoteric Meaning: Queen of the thrones of air. Energys: Libra; Cardinal Air

QUEEN OF SWORDS

Upright Meaning: Quick-witted and keen person. Intensely perceptive. A subtle person, confident and just. Independent and individualist person, who is no longer playing roles.

Reversed Meaning: Narrow-mindedness. Deceitful, vengeful, malicious, artificial. A treacherous enemy.

Edited by - MrMoe on 12 August 2002 23:20:27

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit