What would the board be without PRISCA ?

by refiners fire 74 Replies latest jw friends

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

R.F.

This can't possibly be a pic of Pris, this cute baby hasn't got enough hair!

Ozzie

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

The supreme one speaks!:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=6972&site=3

(quote)...."Why don't you discuss this via email???

Your email addys are open, available for anyone to use. So.... why not use your email to have these verbal slanging matches??

It's interesting to have observed that only a select few have participated in these "discussions".

Doesn't that tell you guys something?

The majority of posters here don't really care about your fight! Take it outside, where it belongs. There are more important threads that are getting lost, overwhelmed by these irrelevant H2O fighting threads.

Please continue your bickering via email, and let Simon's site get on with more important issues!"....(quote)

SHEESH!! PRISCA THE PEACE KEEPER!!

Edited by - refiners fire on 11 August 2002 7:20:50

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

WOW! 4000 posts!

CONGRATULATIONS PRISCA!

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

refiners said: To make 4000 posts on this board I reckon youve got to be TOUGH. And youre tough buddy.

i guess there is something to be said for making jedi or emperor, etc. after all. it is more than a label, it's a testament to someone's hangin' tough in this sometimes mine field, mostly sanctuary... thank you for making me see that and...

~*~ congratulations, Prisca~*~

p.s. cute baby, cool-looking woman...

• COMF
    COMF

Prisca has the tenacity of epoxy resin. Anyone engaged in a battle would want her on their side. She's darn close to bulletproof, too.

Now, if we could just do something about those logic skills...

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Congratulations, Prisca. Well done and you deserve the title of Supreme One

Lew W (of the fatherly type class)

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

HAIL QUEEN PRISCA

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

WOW! where did I put those fireworks damn it!

Congradulations Prisca OH SUPREME ONE!

on The big 4000

plum still waiting for plane fare and counting pennies sniff'l sniff'l

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Awww Pris I missed this one...that'll learn me for not coming online last night. So THAT'S why you were in the middle of the flames....so you could make it to Supreme LOL...I feel so used!!!

Congrats Kiddo....so now that you're one of the Supremes, what is Diana Ross really like??? LOL

Beck

• LB
    LB

Maybe if Farkel would cut back on his wordiness, he could catch up???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit