What would the board be without PRISCA ?

by refiners fire 74 Replies latest jw friends

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    If people respond to my post, I respond to theirs. If they don't, I don't.

COMF sorry but I have to laugh because if I did that, then it would definately knock my average posting down from 140 to about 4

Maybe I should take a hint eh?

As of today the name plmkrzy will quickly fall off the stats for at least a month or more.

• LDH
    LDH
    You can't acknowledge a point that disagrees with you when it's made. There's no use keeping on with somebody like that.

COMF, the funniest part about the whole thread is....you pointed out the 'error' of my ways on a thread whose topic clearly stated, I don't give a shit about what certain people say! Pick and choose your battles, man.

LOL!

Ego thing going on? I don't think so COMF. Beautiful and Brainy, perhaps. But certainly no ego-maniac.

If they apologized for my manner of handling it, then there's probably some room for it; interpretation of presentation is subjective.

Touche!

So, then since you acknowledge that fact, why do you keep trying to pick on Prisca? Why can't you see your interpretation on this could be slightly skewered????Why can't you be man enough to say, "Let's agree to disagree" and leave it at that? Why don't the lot of you take your own medicine?

Lisa

Edited by - LDH on 13 August 2002 20:17:38

• COMF
    COMF
    you pointed out the 'error' of my ways on a thread whose topic clearly stated, I don't give a shit about what certain people say! Pick and choose your battles, man.

Didn't say it for your benefit. Not everything is a battle.

Touche!

Thank you.

So, then since you acknowledge that fact, why do you keep trying to pick on Prisca?

Keep

tryiing to

pick on

Prisca.

Let's say that together, one more time, just to savor the taste as it rolls off our tongues.

"you keep trying to pick on Prisca"

I posted two words to Simon when he deleted MD. I posted two more when he reinstated her. Neither post mentioned Prisca; I had already given Prisca my congratulations earlier in the thread. Teejay posted insults to MD. I posted a link to the threads she has started. Kismet posted to me; teejay posted to me. I answered their posts. Prisca hijacked my post to LuckyLucy to post to me about her stuff. I answered her. You posted to me. I answered you.

Where, in all that, do we find " you keep trying to pick on Prisca"?

Why can't you see your interpretation on this could be slightly skewered????

I don't have an interpretation. There's nothing to skewer. People ask me questions, I answer them. Don't want my answers, don't ask me questions.

Why can't you be man enough to say, "Let's agree to disagree" and leave it at that?

As soon as they stop asking me questions...

Edited by - COMF on 13 August 2002 20:33:30

• LDH
    LDH

I was going to edit COMF, but you responded already.

I should have said "YOU ALL"....it was more a rhetorical question directed to those who are getting some perverse humor in all of this.

The point I was trying to make is, you are correct when you say interpretation is subjective....but that is a sword that cuts both ways.

Prisca and I have disagreed in the past and will disagree in the future....You have never heard me say "Prisca is without blame!!!"

But...and this is not directed just to you....C'MON this post was meant to congratulate her for making 4000 posts...

So, let's say she was bitchy on 200 posts. What percent of 4,000 posts does that make, and does it invalidate all other 3800 posts????

Lisa

• Simon
    Simon

This thread has gone off topic (thank you Mommie Dork ) and is just becoming a bickering thread so I'm going to lock it (sorry Prisca).

I for one think Prisca is a valuable member of the forum and would be missed if she ever left. Sure, I don't always agree with her but she stands her ground and I admire this.

Apologies again for getting the padlock out ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit