What would the board be without PRISCA ?

by refiners fire 74 Replies latest jw friends

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Hey Teejay.

Did YOU at least read the link I posted at the top of this page?

very Apt, I thought.

• Prisca
    Prisca

LOL @ Xena - love ya!! I hope one day we will get to meet in person

Path - always a pleasure to read your posts. You were one of the first on this board to befriend me, and I will always remember that.

One thing you said was interesting:

your fearlessness in speaking out and expressing your viewpoints.

It's a throw-off from my JW days, I think. After all, weren't we taught to be fearless in speaking out about what we believed? And if we have an opinion, is it a crime to express it? As a JW, I was taught to stand up for what I believe, and I think it is a strong quality to possess.

Teejay - You are like a bro to me, and although we don't always see eye-to-eye, I admire the way you are prepared to stand your own ground, even when it's not the popular opinion (hmm, that sounds a bit like me!) Anyway, love ya!

Edited by - Prisca on 12 August 2002 7:40:15

• Xena
    Xena

Give me more notice on these Apostatefests of yours and who knows It's tough to save up a kzillion dollars in one month!!!!!

I would love to meet you to Prisca, somehow I get the feeling we would get along famously!

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

(refiner feverishly smashing his piggy bank in a desperate effort to get Xena a plane ticket)

• teejay
    teejay

>>> Did YOU at least read the link I posted at the top of this page?

Yeah, I just did, Refiners.

Thanks for that walk down Memory Lane, reaquainting me with the likes of kent (before he went quite mad) and others.

I wonder how *some* of the posters who posted to that thread think now about what they wrote back then.

And I wonder why Prisca never answered Waiting's question!!! I mean, she *did* ask it FIVE times. Seems like she really wanted to know.

• Mommie Dark
    Mommie Dark

What would the board be without Pissy?

A MUCH better and cleaner place. She is the most hypocritical bitch here. I will never forget or forgive her horrible jibes at Tina's appearance (does no one remember her constant jibes about TIna looking like a drag queen... this while Pissy was hiding behind a picture of Sandra Bullock?) , her 'trailer trash' comments to Wendy and her remarks about Wendy's 'illegitimate' pregnancy, or her constant two-faced catty bitchiness in chat. I find it appalling that anyone takes her seriously, let alone praises her for her revolting two-faced plastic smileyface nastiness.

Yes, she doesn't use obscenities in her posts. That doesn't mean she is a 'good' person or trustowrthy. If Simon has really made her a moderator, this place has really gone to hell.

• Simon
    Simon

I'll take this as a deactivation request.

As I have already said, I will not be drawn on who is or isn't a moderator and will not confirm or deny any speculation.

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

THEY R MUCH BETTER OFF WITHOUT ME and definately w/o FREDERICK HALL.. this is all I got to say.. LINDA LOU aka ueenie

• The Alchemist
    The Alchemist

I LIKE PRISCA! She and I would mix like oil and water but I can admire her from afar. I like particularly how she has the talent to let some of the hot air out of some gas bags who take themselves too serious. I would feel honored if she would do this to me sometimes. So I give you Prisca my cyber kiss of admiration for being who you are!

• LDH
    LDH

Prisca,

Although you and I don't see face to face on some things, I'd be remiss if I didn't welcome you into the RABID DOG PACK.

This Bud's bullet proof vest is for you! Cheers!!!

(BTW just saw the email, gimme a chance to respond)

Lisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit