A Cult

by Beans 72 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Beans
    Beans

Let us not forget how the Watchtower views themselves!

Edited by - Beans on 10 August 2002 11:29:50

• Bleep
    Bleep

No human leader! We have some kind of a problem with your topic.

A standard from the Bible! No cult would stay with that standard. The worship being a way of life.

They do not isolate themselves. No cult there, thanks for the info.

• COMF
    COMF

A Cult
    Occult.

• scumrat
    scumrat

YEA, THEY FOLLOW THE BIBLE ALLRIGHT, AS LONG AS THEY CAN WRITE IT THEMSELVES !!!!

OOHHH, I FEEL A TURD COMMING ON

• Bleep
    Bleep

What did you find wrong with the NWT?

• Beans
    Beans

Are you Bleep"N" Ok man? But really, have the Dubs "Broken away from an established religion"? if you do your research you will find that many of the Dubs principals were derrived from other religions and leaders of other faiths!

"They do not isolate themselves" OH MAN , I can recall as a child being told what to do and wear and who I should and should not associate with. What music I should not listen too and how to spend Tuesday Thursday Saturday and Sunday! What a wasted part of my life!

Beans

• scumrat
    scumrat

Hey Bleep, get a clue

They change their bible as often as they change their history.. The rank & file don't know that cause their not encouraged to research their own religion !!

• Bleep
    Bleep

Sorry ,you don't know beans about God's Earthy Orginization no matter how hard you try. We go to work and school with all kinds of people. Plus we go public with door to door publications...

• scumrat
    scumrat

Bleep, you need to get edumacated

• Beans
    Beans

Why didn`t the Apostles go door to door? And if the anointed are Gods channel how come Brother Smart at my congregation is as surprised as I am when there is new light?

You know it is really funny that you say I don`t know about Gods earthly Organization, it was shuved down my throat for to many years man and I was smart enough to realize that it isn`t! If the Watchtower will allow you to open your mind as most cults don`t you will learn this:

Remember you were asked to invite critical examination of your faith...
    WT Aug 15 1950 P.263

That, far from being wrong, it is your duty to examine religion to see if it's true or false...
    WT Nov 15 1963 P.688

That you should actively examine your religion...
    The truth that leads to everlasting life P.13

That you should check both sides of the matter...
    Awake Oct 22 1973 P.6

That your religion was in no way afraid of being exposed to scrutiny...
    Wt Aug 1 1978 P. 12

That you should be willing to submit everything to scrutiny...
    Awake Aug 22 1984 P.22

That you should not have a closed mind...
    Wt Nov 22 1984 P.22

That you should actively refer to the older publications...
    Wt jun 15 1985 P.12

You are encouraged to exhibit freedom of thought...
    Awake jun 8 as fact? 1994 P.21

So I ask you will you look at both sides of your religion? Or do you take everything from the WTBTS as fact?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit