Is it really so? Is there an inner circle here?

by Celtic 60 Replies latest jw friends

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Huh?

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

... it really doesn't matter when you turn the computer off at the end of the day.

brilliant, detective.

• larc
    larc

It is fitting that there are 12 inner circles here. This was predicted by the Bible which had the 12 tribes of Israel, and the 12 deciples. These were the types and the 12 inner circles are the anti-type. Each inner circle has 7 members, 7 being a perfect number. Only a person who has more than 666 posts can be a member of an inner circle. I have to go now. I'm off to start a new religion.

• Gopher
    Gopher

Those people who THINK they're in the "Inner Circle" really annoy those of who are!!

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Agreed Lisa, time to let it rest in peace.

Beck

ps...may I borrow "eviscerate said poster of such pablum" cos that did just tickle my fancy LOL.

• Solace
    Solace

Gopher, I think I have an inner-ear infection, Is that close enough?

• Farkel
    Farkel

There's no stinking inner circle. They told me so.

Farkel

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Ohhh.

Farkel.

By the way. Did you know Prisca has an ex dub living with her at the moment? This ex dub is down and out. Has no job. No money. No home. No family support. Did you know this person is living with her rent free until they find their feet? Prisca couldnt bear the thought of the person living in the back of their car.

Not bad for a person who does nothing to help ex dubs. I think. Maybe worth more than a dozen ex dub websites. I think. After all, persons who run websites rehashing dub doctrine over and over do so because they are obsessed with it. Just like exit councellors, they love what their doing, it gratifies their ego. So its not a sacrifice.

Edited by - refiners fire on 9 August 2002 3:23:43

• larc
    larc

Farkel, I wish you would refrain from writing like you do. If we are not careful, we will loose our place as a part of the illuminati. Just remember, "loose lips, sink ships."

• Prisca
    Prisca

psst.... Refiner....

This ex-dub has no car either. He's really hit the skids.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit