Is it really so? Is there an inner circle here?

by Celtic 60 Replies latest jw friends

• COMF
    COMF

Perhaps the angle is not right after all. It may be obtuse instead.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Plum.

Actually there is an inner circle. It lives in the minds of a few who think they aren't in it.

I will emboss that statement in gold and hang it on my wall.

Beck. congratulations. You summed it up.Hey you want to be POPULAR right???.

they follow this up with nasty emails with messages like: You're an Asskisser Beck_Melbourne

ohhhh..better stop kissing up to that ass!! It reminds me of when I went to college about 18 years ago. There was a clique of three girls who took a dislike to me and went as a group to each other member of the class individually telling them that if they were friends of mine, they would be enemies of theirs and would be on the outer. We are dealing with infants.

Edited by - refiners fire on 8 August 2002 22:47:34

Edited by - refiners fire on 8 August 2002 22:51:31

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

*smirks @ COMF*

SPAZ

• The Alchemist
    The Alchemist

Remember those people in the KH who's whole world was the congregation? Should this message board become the same? I think if we find ourselves in a clique it is time to start getting out more. An inner circle? If such exists who cares?

• witchywoman
    witchywoman

Right, who cares.

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

IP. Does this mean you dont want me to post your Jedi thread??

yes. i mean, no i don't want you to do any such thing

and connielynn i know you're not kissin up... i can always tell when someone's agreeing to agree and really agreeing ;)

• teejay
    teejay

>> Perhaps the angle is not right after all. It may be obtuse instead.

Clever, COMF. Very clever. Obtuse. You got me grinnin.

Geometry pays off, at last.

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Inner Circle = all those who attended the Dallas Apostofest...they are a group from within this (jw.com) group, are they not?? So lets shoot them down in flames then shall we!! No, they came together to interact socially in real time...an excellent event...but so easily misunderstood by others as becoming an 'Inner Circle'.

Inner Circle = all those who attended the UK Apostofest...see above.

Inner Circle = all those who attended the Aussie Apostofest events, again, see above.

Inner Circle = all those who attended any other Apostofest event which I have not named but which took place....please see above.

Inner Circle = all those who share the same star sign, hair colour, dress size, shoe size, underwear fetish, have buck teeth, have no teeth, who like to cross dress, get body piercing, get a tattoo, those in the same secular work, those who like to post fluff threads, those who do not, we could be here all day. We're all in an Inner Circle here...but its harmless and normal.

This 'exclusive' Inner Circle is a delusion of the minds of some, derived from a mordant comment made by larc. (I so love the thesaurus)

Beck

• joeshmoe
    joeshmoe
    We're all in an Inner Circle here

Woo-hoo! I can't wait to get my secret decoder ring in the mail.

• LDH
    LDH

Beck,

I think the comment about my "followers" being "rabid dogs" was more of an insult to the board than it was to me.

My first impulse was to eviscerate said poster of such pablum, but since he is a legend in his own mind, it wouldn't have done any good.

It's really pitiful, which is why I rarely post anymore.

I'm sick of the Anti-US sentiment, I'm smarter than you are, I've helped more people out of the JWs than you have, my dick IQ is bigger than yours, why do you like so and so, she is a dumb bitch etc etc etc blah blah blah blah.

I can think of maybe two people on this board that I honestly don't like. The rest, I'm cool with. But apparently I now lead a fan club dedicated to kissing my ass blah blah blah which makes me in with the out crowd and out with the in crowd. WHATEVA.

Celtic/Invisible has been here long enough to know this type of thread only fuels fires....I hope Simon locks it immediately.

Lisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit