Apostates don't burn they just stay dead.

by Bleep 97 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    Guess no one else wants to know what happens when you die

Bleep....

I died once, and came back....I got news for you...it's not what the JW's say.

Edited by - Double Edge on 12 August 2002 16:35:42

• Bleep
    Bleep

Satan's system has tried very hard for everyone to come to an accurate knowledge of the Bible. Thinking that there were just sheep and goats might have came from the Watchtower but if you were to look it up in the Bible you might speculate it yourself. The timeframe about the future is ALL speculation. It is the heart condition that Jehovah is after and not a judgment or separation. Jesus said feed my sheep three times, he did not say to be quiet about anything.

• Bleep
    Bleep

Let me fix one thing. Satan's System will stop at nothing to take away God's Bible and clear understanding. There is a storm brewing here and I have to be fast. Good questions.

• Bleep
    Bleep

Did you die from a double edge sword?

Could you tell me what it was like then? Please tell me more.

• ISP
    ISP

LOL bleep

Satan's System will stop at nothing to take away God's Bible and clear understanding

The WTS has done fine without Satan..in confusing mankind generally regard the Bible. Was there a time dubs ever had a 'clear understanding'.......? What you don't have can't be taken from you...can you get that?

ISP

• Bleep
    Bleep

ISP, Please list some info from the Watchtower that leads people to think they are misled. Maybe then you can make those kinds of claims. Saying that might make people think that this world will never change.

Have the 6 thousand years been easy? The world wars have not fixed the situation. Russia has been seperated and the nukes have been seperated as well. What has mankind done to make life easy for those who want to do the right thing? Do you think the nations are misleading millions of people?

You claim a "dub" never had understanding. You also use a slang term in your vocabulary. ISP, you say, "What you don't have can't be taken from you..."

What is it that I do not have?

Then you finish the thought with ...can you get that? If I do not have it and I CAN get that, why do you ask me if I have it?

With your claim of us JW's not having understanding about what to do and what not to do; consider some examples of what most Jew's and JW's did during one of the bloodiest wars of the 20th century.

They did not go to war to slaughter brothers of the same faith. The Bible says not to kill. The Jews were considered weak and like "rats" that needed to be killed according to Hitler and his followers.

Do you ISP, consider JW's to be weak and in need of extermination?

• LDH
    LDH

I'm just wondering why Bleep isn't deactivated.

I mean, Fred was deactivated for calling someone a crybaby.....and here we have Bleep telling us we are all worthy of death and are going to burn in hellfire?

Is is acceptable because he hasn't mentioned anyone by name????

Lisa

What's Good for the Goose Class

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

He offered Jesus all the Kingdoms of the Earth when he was on Earth. You can't offer what you do not have right?

Of course you can Bleep! Its called a BLUFF. Look it up! SATAN Lies Bleep, you yourself has said so, and yet here you are believing something the deciever says! If Satan is here on earth, he is leading your WT and printing all of the AWAKE lies.

With your claim of us JW's not having understanding about what to do and what not to do; consider some examples of what most Jew's and JW's did during one of the bloodiest wars of the 20th century.

They did not go to war to slaughter brothers of the same faith. The Bible says not to kill. The Jews were considered weak and like "rats" that needed to be killed according to Hitler and his followers.

Thats right Bleep. The JW's did not go to war. They stood by while 6 Million JEWS were slaughtered by the NAZI's. Yeah! Thats real Christian like...... If we hadnt joined the war odds are Hitler would taken over England and slaughtered ALL the JEWS. He hated JW's too. HE would have SLAUGHTERED all of the JW's!! But yet here you are saying that we should not go to war. If we didnt THERE WOULD BE NO WT or AWAKE. YOUR DUMB ASS ORG would be buried at Auschwitz. WAKE UP and GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS.

• SpiderMonkey
    SpiderMonkey
    Satan's system has tried very hard for everyone to come to an accurate knowledge of the Bible. Thinking that there were just sheep and goats might have came from the Watchtower but if you were to look it up in the Bible you might speculate it yourself. The timeframe about the future is ALL speculation. It is the heart condition that Jehovah is after and not a judgment or separation.

Huh? Honestly, Bleep, you have a lot of trouble with coherence. I'm not saying that to insult you; rather, I'm trying to understand. You seem to think you have a big, bad point to make, but what is it? You say here that Satan's system is trying for people to come to an accurate knowledge of the Bible... Earlier you said "Satan's System will stop at nothing to take away God's Bible and clear understanding." Which is it? What do you mean? What's the point with respect to this thread?

When the time comes for being judged in PERFECT conditions we will still have ridiculers picketing those who know God's word. Jesus planted a great seed for us all; why not take advantage of that now by learning instead of blaspheming? Funny how people think we are being judged now. Maybe if the Apostates stayed in God's Organization they would have learned some good Principles.

Lots of people are being judged right now, by you. If we apostates had stayed in the organization you view as God's, we'd be judging others too, not 'learning good principles.' Along the lines of what you said in the first place, Jesus *tried* to plant a great seed. But no matter how great a person he was, he failed. People like you are still judging, thinking they're right, without any basis to their judgments. To quote "your Lord,"

BY THEIR FRUITS YOU SHALL KNOW THEM.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

"By this all will know you are my disciples, if you have love among yourselves." -- John 13:35

I can't imagine what it's like to work up so much animosity that I would want someone's death, let alone by fire. Nor do I want to.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit