Apostates don't burn they just stay dead.

by Bleep 97 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Bleep
    Bleep

The Bible says, "Just as gale-force winds test the seaworthiness of a vessel, storms of opposition will reveal any weaknesses in our ship of faith.

Too bad for those Apostates, they had some weaknesses.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Anybody know of any decent resteraunts in the Portland area?

HS

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

Ahh, going to Portland Hillary? I hear its beautiful this time of year. Unfortunately I've never been there so I don't know of any good restaurants. SOmebody here most likely does though. Have fun!

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

I drove through portland a few times on my way to seattle. Never stopped there tho. Lots of bridges...scary :)

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Any hot chicks up in portland????

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound
    If one positive thought about the Bible can't be brought up in my topic then why post here? DUH!

Well if you were talking about the bible, then maybe there would be, but since your not talking about the bible, and instead spouting how good the JW religion is, instead of the bible then you get what's coming to you assclown.

• Bleep
    Bleep

I raised a few issues that should be answered in all of us.

Why should mankind be judged now since we are not perfect?

Why say that this person is an Apostate since they are still in good standing with the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses?

The question of a hellfire was raised again regarding Apostates. Does anybody go to a hellfire?

What right does someone have to say that someone is going to a hellfire in the first place? There was a person who said that I and YouKnow are Apostates and will go there in the future which was not ethical. Remember the Do No Harm Principle?

If you think these questions are boring then go to the Kiddies Forum.

Who is the clown now? haha!

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

LOL ASSCLOWN! I love it! What about ButtBandit??

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound
    The Bible says, "Just as gale-force winds test the seaworthiness of a vessel, storms of opposition will reveal any weaknesses in our ship of faith.

Too bad for those Apostates, they had some weaknesses.

Hey bleep, guess what your an apostate too, remember the bible saying about bad association spoils useful habbits, so your associating with us, which basically makes you a complete moron, you know you can be DF'ed for being on here, why don't you tell use who you really are huh? At least we're not living a lie.

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

Dammit Trauma Hound! We were talking about Portland!!!

Anyway, now that I think of it, were you talking about Portland Oregon or Portland Maine Hillary?

Not that I've been to either place, but it does make a big difference.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit