Apostates don't burn they just stay dead.

by Bleep 97 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Bleep
    Bleep

Now that you are trying to see if I am right, just look at the ethical situation of abusive speech. The Do No Harm Principle could help you guys alone.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Bleep,

No one answers your 'questions' becuase your a DUMBASS.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step
    I see where you get your ethics from haha.

OK Bleep I give up. Who's 'haha'?

HS

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound
    Now that you are trying to see if I am right, just look at the ethical situation of abusive speech. The Do No Harm Principle could help you guys alone.

Oh my god dude, this is actually kind of funny, the JW's are the last religion that should be crying foul, look at all the people, and children this cult has abused, now smeg off your ruddy wanker.

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

The questions are already answered. Perhaps not in this thread, but elsewhere they are. Do a little reasearch if you want the answers to your questions.

Back to portland tho...Seriously are there any hot chicks there?

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

You say ruddy wanker like its a bad thing

• larc
    larc

Bleep, you say that people are not being judged today, because we are imperfect. That is not what the WT teaches. Of course, the implication of your statement it that everyone who has ever lived will be resurrected. Is that what you believe? Now, regarding hell fire, us apostates don't believe in hell either. To say you are going to roast in hell is just a figure of speech. We don't mean it literally.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Sure thing Bleep, just as soon as you just look at the ethical situation of pedophile coverups and medical lies. "could help you guys alone.' Great English once again. Go back to your TV/VCR repair college class.

• Bleep
    Bleep

What a great contribution to the topic. I see how you got to be the "Dumbass" Master.

Reminds me of those youngsters that say "This Sucks"

Then I would say how does it suck?

Then they would say, "huh? It just does."

Then I would say "In what way does it suck?"

Show me the reason I am a "Dumbass".

In what way am I dumb with this question? Would it be wise to say some people will go to a fiery torment or when they are judged will they be able to live forever? Or will they be put to death once more and never be alive ever?

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

So anyone got any pics of hot Portland Chicks????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit