Apostates don't burn they just stay dead.

by Bleep 97 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Well Bleep, being that you just repasted your first post I think the ASSCLOWN would be you! DUMBASS

• Bleep
    Bleep

ROFL, It does say that you are good. Well I best be going now.
    I have some bad things to do.

• Bleep
    Bleep

Did Crazydrinka want bids on my first post? I better go copywrite it.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

What????

Bleep, go back to your TV/VCR repair class.

So whats up with the portland chicks???

• Bleep
    Bleep

Just shows that I am right on the subject. Anyone who knows anything can contribute to the subject. I am right once again. Apostates have much less of a chance to live the "real" life.

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

What do you know Bleep?!!

You've probably never even been to Portland, sheesh...

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound
    Just shows that I am right on the subject. Anyone who knows anything can contribute to the subject. I am right once again. Apostates have much less of a chance to live the "real" life.

Bleep you haven't been right yet, as far as living a real life, guess what I do live a real life, I get out and enjoy life, I do what I want to do, and don't hold up in a KH, or sit through boring meetings wasting my life away.

• Bleep
    Bleep

Witnesses are able to go to work and school along with the rest of the mortals its true. You are showing that you have a weakness since you are concerned about me. You should look at yourself and try not to judge me.

• FlyingHigh
    FlyingHigh

This is such a goofy thread. I thought I would just post something so dont mind me I am just building up posts to up my rating.

• COMF
    COMF

Apostates don't burn they just stay dead
    True. Of course, Jehovah's Witnesses stay dead, too. Fortunately for apostates, they realize this fact and are living their lives fully. Jehovah's Witnesses are letting theirs slip by while they peddle useless crap to support their masters, suckered by the lie.

Edited by - COMF on 8 August 2002 16:26:57

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit