Apostates don't burn they just stay dead.

by Bleep 97 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

No Sorry, I live in Seattle, got a few up here, but Texas has some hotties!

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Its like talking to a 4 year old "Why Dumbass? Why Dumbass? Why Dumbass?..."

Where are those pics ladies!

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

and the middle question:

There can be apostates who are in good standing in the KH.

Apostate - One who has abandoned one's religious faith, a political party, one's principles, or a cause.

To not be in good standing, you must either confess or be caught doing something wrong, or leave. You being on this site associateing with DF/DA'd people is a serious NoNo to the congregation. They want it to be free of unclean independent thought. Because you are going against, abandoning the principles of your religion (bad association spoils useful habits), you are now an apostate. YK could be called an apostate because he has abandoned what the WT teaches and tries to go directly with the bible.

Seriously tho, Anyone know any Pretty Ladies in portland?

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Thanks for the posts bleep, I need to drop the kids off at the pool so I can use them to whipe my ass :)

• Bleep
    Bleep

NO NO NO! JW's have to associate with all people on a daily basis.

You Silly Goose!

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

DO NOT BE MISLED, bad association....blah blah blah

This can't be stressed enough. You might think you are helping us, and building your conviction but you are actually spoiling your useful habits. Do we encourage you to go to meetings? Do we encourage you to pioneer? No, we encourage you to read apostate literature and teachings on evolution

• larc
    larc

Hey Bleep, are you going to comment on my comments regarding you comments?

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Sorry Larc, but bleep has to comment on my comment on his comments from his first comments before he can comment on your comments that you want him to comment on.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Bleep is actually Spongebob Squarepants.

• Bleep
    Bleep

truthseeka wrote, "Do we encourage you to go to meetings? Do we encourage you to pioneer? No, we encourage you to read apostate literature and teachings on evolution"

No one encouraged me waaaaaaaaaaa!

Please explain what evolution theory material did you want me to read. If you want to talk about a subject please do. Otherwise what do you have to offer me?

This Forum does say "All are welcome" does it not?

Silly guy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit