The Bible is NOT Error-Free

by FusionTheism 174 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Viviane
    Viviane
    Again genius. You know. Relax. Tell it to the judge.

I see you're not even trying to keep up the pretense of making sense anymore.

By the way, scorer of "above 98 percent" (whatever that means) in the LSAT, you called me sugar bear in another thread, just addressing you with the same sweet darling greeting that you addressed me

I've no idea what you're talking about since I've never taken an LSAT nor talked about the LSAT nor know why they matter or don't matter. Either way, I'm not pro-rape like you, so it's not creepy when I do it, Mr. Pro-Rape Misogynist.

Anyway, tell it to the judge.

I am the judge, Mr. Pro-Rape Misogynist. You've been found to be Creepy & Weird Pro-Rape Misogynist in the 1st Degree.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

I am the judge, Mr. Pro-Rape Misogynist. You've been found to be Creepy & Weird Pro-Rape Misogynist in the 1st Degree.

I have seen judges presiding over rape cases and other cases too have the victim or witness put their hand on the Bible while being sworn in as at witness in a Court of Law- Again, Einstein, tell it to the judge.

Every President of the USA (Obama included) puts his hand on the Bible while taking the Oath of Office.

Do you understand, Savant?

• Viviane
    Viviane
    I have seen judges presiding over rape cases and other cases too have the victim or witness put their hand on the Bible while being sworn in as at witness in a Court of Law- Again, Einstein, tell it to the judge.

As I said, you've abandoned all pretense of making sense. You're off derping the derp in Derpville.

Every President of the USA (Obama included) puts his had on the Bible while taking the Oath of Office.
    Do you understand, Savant?

Awww... you're trying to insult me and not make sense at the same time. You're adorable when you're called out on being pro-rape and having a woman not show your penis any respect.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Awww... you're trying to insult me and not make sense at the same time.

No, I am not. Your own posts embarrass you. Anyway, since you are the judge, you get to arbitrate. Take care MS Mensa. Keep posting your brilliant argumentum ad ignorantiam and the other funny things that you post.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

These points may have been made, but I have only time to quickly scan the Thread.

1) The Bible is demonstrably unreliable when it recounts historical events, and contains many other errors.

2) It has been redacted, edited, badly copied and interpolations have occurred.

3) We have no way of knowing how much of the above has gone on.

Therefore even to say it contains some truth is simply an act of blind faith.

If it were the word of god in any way it would not have suffered the things that have been done to it, he surely would have protected it, he has no other way of talking to us.

• punkofnice
  • Fisherman
    Fisherman
    deleted
  • WTWizard
    WTWizard
    I have even worse news for those who think this book is any good. Those "errors" are more than mistakes. They are LIES! Dirty rotten lies, intended for your damnation. True, a few genuine mistakes are there since a perfect copy is virtually impossible. But most of the "mistakes" are really lies.
  • FusionTheism
    FusionTheism

WTWizard,

Do you have an example of the Bible intentionally lying?

• Viviane
    Viviane
    No, I am not. Your own posts embarrass you. Anyway, since you are the judge, you get to arbitrate. Take care MS Mensa. Keep posting your brilliant argumentum ad ignorantiam and the other funny things that you post.

I'm not ignoring anything. I've no idea why would keep talking about a judge. You're the one that decided to start creepily calling me pet names after endorsing a code of morality that promote chronic rape. Curiously, you've tried to make this conversation about everything EXCEPT your endorsement of that horrible moral code.

You're avoiding it, avoiding the very uncomfortable conversation about how you can endorse that moral code of rape, so your trying to demean me as a woman and now just trying to insult me. You're endorsing a society that was patriarchal, viewed women as chattel and property to be traded and bought. Should I be in any way surprised that you tried to demean by viewpoint by using pet names, a tactic to pet me on the head and tell me to run along and fix you a drink because the males are talking? Should I not worry my pretty little head about it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit