The Bible is NOT Error-Free

by FusionTheism 174 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    cappy, I will try to respond later on. Have to go now.
  • Viviane
    Viviane
    What does your offending me have anything to do with whether Viv and Cofty are the same?

I like where this is going. Are Viv and Cofty the same... so far your evidence that we are the same is that we are nothing alike in your opinion. Does it count if we're physically the same person but with a split personality?

Does this mean that up is now down? Black is white, dogs and cats are the same?

• Viviane
    Viviane
    And what does that have to do with with my statement that if the Bible is inspired, you are accountable to God with your conduct?

You're so adorable. You endorse a pro-rape and pro-slavery moral code, bring it up in a discussion about whether or not the Bible inspired, suggest I am fake account, suggest I am mentally unbalanced, attempt to dismiss me because of gender and now want me to make your point for you.

Good for you But stop remarking about me then and stick to the subject.

Oh my. Dear, you aren't man enough to tell me what to do. Besides, you're the one that brought feelings into it like some teenage girl with a crush. I can't make you stop or explain why you felt that was important to bring up.

When you figure out what your point was regarding accountability to god for not endorsing rape (as you do) on a thread about the inspiration of the Bible, let me know. Asking me is a waste of time since I can't read your mind.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    "cappy, I will try to respond later on. Have to go now."

oh we wait with with baited breath!

• konceptual99
    konceptual99
    Just taken some time to catch up on this thread. I don't know which is the more wild assertion... (1) the Bible is the inspired word of God or (2) Cofty and Viviane are the same person...
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Both have been debunked, fisherman continues to troll.
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Again, you brought up the pro-rape moral code, the one you endorse. How are you planning on linking the two? Are you going to say God is pro-rape? Rape inspires god? Rape inspires people to talk about god?

I just don't know where you are going to take this, but remember, YOU brought up being accountable for morality to God in this thread, YOU endorse the pro-rape moral code.

It's not my job to link them together. It's yours......Vivian

That is what you say. But again, How does this have anything to do with what I posted that if the Bible is inspired, you are accountable to God.?.....Fisherman

Fisherman would have us believe that "If There Is A God"..

He/She/It..

Is an "Unintelligent Supreme Being" that Inspires People to Write really,Really,Stupid Sh*t..

..........................In Fisherman`s World..

............COMMON SENSE IS A SUPER POWER

https://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2581/4120915431_c404d20ca4.jpg

• FusionTheism
    FusionTheism

Isn't the whole idea or rule of "burden of proof" equally as much man-made as atheists claim the Bible is?

Why should I follow YOUR man-made rules instead of any other man-made rules?

• cappytan
    cappytan
    Isn't the whole idea or rule of "burden of proof" equally as much man-made as atheists claim the Bible is?

Let's pretend for the sake of discussion that I believe in Unicorns.

Can you prove me wrong? Can you prove to me that Unicorns don't exist? Of course not! You can't prove a negative. All you can do is point out to me that there is no evidence to show that Unicorns exist.

If I were to continue to insist that they in fact do exist, wouldn't you reasonably ask me to provide evidence for my claim?

• Viviane
    Viviane

No matter what the answer to that is, I wonder why you think that matters?

As a for instance, do you think I should be able to take out an ad in the newspaper, write books and articles, go on TV and claim tat Fusion Theism is sexually attracted to animals, once paid a farmer dress him up like a sheep and shear him and drunkenly killed a woman in 1999?

Are you OK with people making those claims without proof?

No one said you should. Which rules are you against? More importantly, why are you against them? Is it because of the sheep thing you were caught doing?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit