The Bible is NOT Error-Free

by FusionTheism 174 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Viviane
    Viviane
    What does that have to do with the Bible being inspired?

It's a good example of patriarchal thinking that you're OK with, putting women as second class. Cofty routinely destroy's your arguments and you make it plain that you don't like it. But, you've several times in this thread praised him and attempted to denigrate me personally Your posts make it clear that gender is a reason you feel particularly threatened and last out at me, in particular.

We've got FT on the one had pretending the Bible preaches morality for all and you endorsing a pro-rape, pro-slavery moral code while attempting to denigrate and mitigate someone because of their gender.

That's what it has to do with it, Fisherman. It's a shining example of how that second rate moral code enables you to feel justified in lashing out at you do. Your moral code would have me be a second class citizen and you, without even realizing it (I hope), are following right along.

Therefore, your moral code and go EABOD.

• cappytan
    cappytan
    Cofty aka Vivian? And I am not the only poster on this Forum that has stated this suspicion.

Yes. Yes you are. You are the only one I've ever seen make that accusation.

• Jonathan Drake
    Jonathan Drake
    Again, then: Cofty aka Vivian?
    And I am not the only poster on this Forum that has stated this suspicion. And not because of any similarities in thinking. Cofty's posts are logical. Vivian's post are remarks, deliberately disruptive, obfuscating, assertive, divertive, as if a device by another poster to MANipulate the thread.

Just wow 😮

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    cappytan14 minutes agoYes. Yes you are. You are the only one I've ever seen make that accusation.
    Cofty aka Vivian? And I am not the only poster on this Forum that has stated this suspicion.

I agree with cappytan here.

If Viv and Cofty were one and the same wouldn't they be called Coftiane or Vivty...or something along those lines?

Anyway, back to observing the thread without anymore comment. Now, where's my popcorn?

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Yes. Yes you are. You are the only one I've ever seen make that accusation.

Just because you claim that you have not seen anyone else say it, does not mean that someone else has not, does it?

• Splash
    Splash
    Fisherman But regardless of anyone's view today about that law, does not invalidate the Bible from being inspired.

If the Bible contradicts itself, in your view would that indicate the Bible is not inspired?

If it states something that is provably incorrect, would that indicate it is not inspired?

Even if the Bible was inspired does that actually make a difference to how relevant it is to us today, or does it just mean it was inspired but that adds nothing of substance to it being any more useful as an ancient book?

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Only a complete fool would would confuse cofy and viv....

Cofy's avatar is a painting by andrew geddes entittled "hagar" painted sometime in the late 1700's or early 1800's

Viv's avatar is a sexy ass accomplished scientist named amy mainzer who works at NASA JPL.

Try to keep up, fisherperson. Dont give legal advise and stop play forum admin. Your qualified for neither.
  • cappytan
    cappytan
    Just because you claim that you have not seen anyone else say it, does not mean that someone else has not, does it?

Oh, so you mean to tell me, that just because someone or something claims something is true, it doesn't mean it's necessarily true? Wow!

Now, take that principle and apply it to the subject of this thread.

• azor
    azor

There is no reasoning with morons. Fisherman is one. He goes round and round no matter how sound the other argument is. It's like having a conversation with a child that keeps stating no it's not even when they know it is because they just can't handle being wrong.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

It's a good example of patriarchal thinking that you're OK with, putting women as second class

What does that have to do with the Bible being inspired?

Cofty routinely destroy's your arguments and you make it plain that you don't like it.

No he does not

But, you've several times in this thread praised him and attempted to denigrate me personally Your posts make it clear that gender is a reason you feel particularly threatened and last out at me, in particular.

No I have not.

We've got FT on the one had pretending the Bible preaches morality for all and you endorsing a pro-rape, pro-slavery moral code while attempting to denigrate and mitigate someone because of their gender.

No I have not. AND You have not shown what does that have to do with if the Bible is inspired, you are accountable to God?

That's what it has to do with it, Fisherman. It's a shining example of how that second rate moral code enables you to feel justified in lashing out at you do. Your moral code would have me be a second class citizen and you, without even realizing it (I hope), are following right along.

What does your feelings about me have to do with if the Bible is inspired that you are accountable to the God of the Bible?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit