APOSTATE DUBS----STONE COLD KILLERS?

by You Know 176 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• You Know
    You Know

i went back and looked through the thread....the only person that i could find that said anything about "wall street..going to war with itself", was in fact you.

I was merely mocking those who implied that that is what I meant.

as ive stated many times, my exposing of you serves a purpose, and it has very little to do with whether or not i care personally about your wager, or any of your other viewpoints. spending "untold hours" refuting your nonsense does not mean that i take a personal interest in it

So far you haven't refuted anything. If you imagine otherwise I think that goes back to the delusional thing.

guess i assumed that by calling bin laden a myth, he was implying bin laden didnt have anything to do with 9-11, silly me. also, i love how he shouts at the top of his lungs "not a single bit of evidence, was ever presented, publicly!"....lol, watch the video weve all seen larouche, and calm down.

Silly you indeed. There are lots of people who don't buy into the myth that some guy holed up in a cave in Afganistan is the mastermind of terrorism. What do you mean that he was "shouting at the top of his lungs"? You are silly.

so in one breath you say it is public knowledge, this government book cooking, and the next breath you admit it is not........sometimes i wonder if you simply underestimate every reader out there, and think that no one will catch you in these constant lies and contradictions.

No. Some things are public knowledge and other things are yet to be revealed. What's so mysterious about that?

the revisions, yes...and theyve always been public, hardly fakery. again, why no mention of these revisions until now? why werent you screaming about book cooking in 1992 when the gdp was revised downward?

For the same reason that I am not screaming about it now, you goofball. LOL

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

It should be obvious by now to anyone who is reading that YouKnow is an attention-starved freak who posts page after page and thread after thread of gloom&doom, prophetic, insulting BULLSHIT.. over and over and over again.

Really Bob, doesn't it get tiring being an idiot?

To make comments with such condescending swagger as:

I was merely mocking

So far you haven't refuted anything. If you imagine otherwise I think that goes back to the delusional thing.

Silly you indeed.

You are silly.

you goofball.

What about your mentioning that WWI erupted as the result of a single bullet fired by an assassin, but that same single bullet didn't cause the war?

Care to refute your distorted reasoning and manipulative way with words? You jackass.

LOL

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

YK,I have answered your post to me on the previous page.My post is also on the previous page...OUTLAW

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

APOSTATE

some guy holed up in a cave in Afganistan is the mastermind of terrorism

just like those guys holed up in the slums of palastine are not hamas

just like those guys holed up in the slums of lebanon are not hezbollah

just like those guys holed up in the columbian jungle are not part of the cocaine cartel

YOU KNOW, get your head out of your ass.

You could be holed up in a cave in Afganistan and you would still be an idiot, jult like Osama bin Ladin is holed up in a cave in Afganistan and is still a multimillionare. Are you a multi-millionare YOU KNOW?????

• You Know
    You Know

OUTLAW

The only circumstances of war during that time were military.

Are you serious? Let me try, one last time, to walk you through this thing. First, no part of the system, what the Bible calls the present system of things, is a separate entitiy all to itself. The commercial, financial, political, religious, and military systems are all intertwined. What affects one sector can affect the whole system. That's why, for example, if there is a financial collapse the whole thing can go down. Or if there is a war the whole system can crash. So, civilization is made of of these various interlocking systems. So, when the financial system gets in trouble it causes concern in the political world, as you might imagine. Somebody is in danger of losing control, and that's when people, and demons as well, can become very dangerous.

Okay, so last September you had Wall Street on the ropes. Along comes 9-11, and under that wartime emergency, as I explained many times before, the Fed opened the money spigot full bore in a very short period of time. It would have been difficult for them to do it if it had not been under the pretext of national emergency. And as mentioned, government spending was ramped up, which boosted defense stocks etc. Also, as mentioned the government temporarily bailed out the airline industry. And Bush gave patriotic talks and told Americans that they needed to go out and spend money in order to save the economy. So, in a nut shell 9-11 served as a temporary reprieve to the ongoing financial collapse. That's how a military and political crisis can impact the financial side of things. / You Know

Edited by - You Know on 6 August 2002 18:22:25

• You Know
    You Know

DUB

so first you say there was never a bet to begin with, because no one accepted your "terms"....and now you are stating there was indeed a valid bet, which you won......which is it? and if there wasnt in fact a legitimate wager, as you originally stated....then who do you imagine you won your bet with, yourself?

Technically no one accepted the terms of the wager before 9-11, but since some apostate Dubs, in their perversity, insist on collecting, I assume that they took the other side of the bet, and if that's the case, then I ought to be the one collecting. / You Know

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

APOSTATE

Also, as mentioned the government temporarily bailed out the airline industry

Here you go changing your words and trying to switch things. You wrote:

, and the government bailed out the already failing airline industry

Make up your mind! Was it failing or was the govt. just helping out AFTER 9-11?? Your previous entry states that the airlines were failing BEFORE 9-11 and I already proved you wrong on that. Make up you mind SNAKE. Your the only DEMON around here.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

First off,don`t preach to me asshole,your word isn`t worth shit.Secondly you have not addressed my post,not one word addressing my post.Just sentence after sentence about things you know nothing about..FUCK YOU!..Pay up the $100.00 you owe for the up keep of this board...OUTLAW

Edited by - OUTLAW on 6 August 2002 18:19:33

• You Know
    You Know

OUTLAW, LOL You almost got me feeling sorry for you man. Just remember, He that is with me is a whole lot stronger than he that is with you. / You Know

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

YK,no need to feel sorry for me.My word is worth something on this board,yours is not.Your honour was only worth $100.00 and you sold it..You truely are pathetic...OUTLAW

Edited by - OUTLAW on 6 August 2002 18:37:3

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit