• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    You have got some serious cajones.
  • stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    i hope your blood pressure is OK now
  • JunkYardDog
    JunkYardDog
    excelent work I can just feel you did great. they HAVE NO ANSWERS for someone like you. trust me you woke up more than you think. they will aLL be talking and the 5=15=84 wt is a killer. yes you did beat them up. with a dose of their own medicine... you feel great because, you gave a great witness. my hat is off to you...
  • disposable hero of hypocrisy
    disposable hero of hypocrisy
    Wow. As has already been mentioned, you sir, have impressively large testicles .
  • steve2
    steve2

Well zimunzucz, I must admit my initial reaction to your OP was, "Oh no - not another zealot on the loose - the beleaguered JWs will dine out on your gifted persecution".

However, as I continued to read through your energized OP, I I found I wished I were you!

Man I so admire your courage and ability to communicate pithy, memorable facts in a setting where you were vastly outnumbered. Now, I have no idea what the 50+ happified diners made of you - but I strongly suspect more than a few would have been unsettled - and hopefully even a little curious - about the excellent points you made. I love the reference to '1914 to 2014 and nothing's happened'. It's hard for JWs to argue for something that's not happened after well over 130 years (since Russell first started his particular nonsense in the 1870s). When does the long-suffering bride at the altar realize the man she faithfully awaits ain't coming? Reality check badly needed!

I vote you 2015's Courageous Communicator of TTATT Award. Well-deserved.

• smiddy
    smiddy

A small seed planted , you may never know where it will sprout .

Good job

smiddy

• cofty
    cofty
    Well done. Never underestimate the effects of planting seeds of doubt.
  • jookbeard
    jookbeard
    Wow, you went in hard! I dont think their Special Talk will sound the same !
  • breakfast of champions
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

BRAVO!

Hopefully some of those kids will wake up and not waste their entire lives.

Doc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit