I had breakfast with 50+ JWs on Sunday

by zimunzucz 46 Replies latest jw friends

• zimunzucz
    zimunzucz

We pulled into a hotel parking lot Saturday around 6pm on the return leg of a wonderful family vacation to New England - An then fate stepped in---a man in a suit got out of a car with the rest of a picture perfect family. I immediately noticed all the name tags--- and my blood pressure spiked 50pts-
    Damn!! I was booked in a 4 story hotel full of JWs-- The only time they took off the name tags was in the swimming pool- they were so proud of themselves.

At 6:30 AM the hot water went cold in the wife's shower- what do you expect on the 4th floor when a herd of JWs is trying to get ready at the same time? Finding a seat at breakfast was impossible, as JWs were filling every seat, so we took our plates to the banquet room next door, but in short order the JWs were all around us-- yak, yak, yak about the assembly.

We ate and went back to the room to finish packing. I sat down and thought about the surreal scene downstairs that would have included me 30 plus years ago. I knew what I had to do, so I did it. I went downstairs and left the wife and daughter to finish getting ready. I walked into the dining room and gazed at the new faces in the dining room- young couples, singles , teens and retired faces with white hair.

I filled up a cup with OJ and made the rounds of the dining room, like a nightclub comedian.

The retired bro and his wife, (who was likely an elder) was first.

"Are you having a special talk today?"

"yes we are", he smiled

" I'll bet I know what it is- pause- It's called, 1914-2014, 100 years and nothing has happened , yet"

His smile turned into a smirk with tight lips an a furrowed brow- "well it's not funny, but you are funny, in a sad way. You've wasted your entire life following failed WT promises and guess what? You will die just like every other human being- you won't cheat death, there is no new order, only death for JWs." What do you expect from an organization that has been wrong for 100 years?

I walked around to other tables-

Question- "Is it true that JWs shun family and friends who decide to leave the KH?" They shake their heads, but avert their eyes.

"Well, I know you are lying about that. Is that the only way you can get someone to join your religion is by lying to them?-- isn't Satan the father of the lie?" They won't look at me, out of fear I will go up to them next.

Hey- bro, look up the May 15-1984 WT- google the image, it says, 1914, the generation that will not pass away"- everyone on that cover is now DEAD- the WT was wrong again.

5 minutes seems like an hour-- I suppose 50 JWs heard me in that dining room.

I leave and go outside- find a bro on the roof of the car roping down his luggage.

He is trapped- I work him over real good, as other JWs watch in silence. I do the 1914-2014 number on him, too.

Question- yes or no, " will a blood transfusion save the life of a starving man?" He balks for he knows I have set a trap- YES or NO? Finally, he answers, no.

"That's right- blood is food only when you eat it and you have just admitted that a blood transfusion is not food, so it does not fall under the Bible's ban to not eat blood." The WT is killing people over a false no-blood doctrine.

1975, 1984's, the generation that will never pass away, WT cover, I slammed all the WT failures and encouraged him to face up to the truth and leave the KH- don't waste another 20 years following liars.

Nobody in the parking lot came to his rescue, as I beat him up-

I left and went to the desk and got a notepad and pen.

I wrote two things on a half dozen pieces of paper, jwfactsdotcom and the address for this website.

I picked out random teens to hand them to-- " look this up tonight- this is your freedom, don't lose it" They looked at it and nodded. I hope one of those kids makes it out.

I felt better and hope the JWs who heard me, thought about, 1914-2014 and nothing has happened , yet, during their Sunday indoctrination talks.

I am home now after 800 miles of driving and decided to post this while it is fresh in my memory.

• Mandrake
    Mandrake
    VERY WELL done, specially I hope the young ones may find their way out... :(
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon
    Good job, speaking boldly. You are the man...
  • richgirl
    richgirl
    AMAZING!!! That took guts! Must remember the line about the starving man!
  • fiddler
    fiddler
    You had an opportunity and bravely took it. Great job!
  • Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Nice......hope you cracked some shells on those nuts.

herd mentality at its best (at assemblies) nice to single people out and talk with them.

• berrygerry
    berrygerry
    Colour me impressed!
  • ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Awesome!! Short and piffy statments.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• Driving Force
    Driving Force

Absolutely fantastic.

• wozza